Sniper Video Walkthrough

My walkthrough of the Sniper machine that just retired:

Nice one, i like your path to user, i used different method with PS invoke command.

Btw, i’m impressed that you are comfortable doing all the stuff in Windows, while we mainly use Linux (Kali/Parrot) here.

yeah I only recently discovered you can use Invoke instead of enter-pssession if you just want to run one command in a different PS session. Useful to know.

As for windows vs linux - I’ve yet to see any benefit to using linux to attack windows machines. I’m sure for attacking other linux machines its great to use linux, but for attacking windows it just seems to cause people problems with the basic stuff that “just works” if you’re doing it from another windows machine.

Great video, thanks. Re the attack platform - appreciate if you could list the toolset you use on windows.

Type your comment> @cmbceplus said:

Great video, thanks. Re the attack platform - appreciate if you could list the toolset you use on windows.

It’s a very short list lol off the top of my head: impacket, burp suite, mimikatz, AD permissions reporter, and netcat. Oh and the Microsoft ldp.exe tool for LDAP enum