@rmn0x01 said:

what causes error on upload feature? I got
Error: Upload failed. Check filenames or paths
Trying on local autocomplete path and full path from source file but still fail

Succeed on downloading files tho

Maybe you don’t have write permissions

make sense. Thanks

menu → Bypass-4MSI → then try to upload again

Thanks for sharing! Using it on daily basis. One of the most used tools from my toolbox.

Type your comment> @CurioCT said:

Any idea what’s wrong with my Ruby install. Had this message using your script and the other one in mentioned in the heist thread

/usr/lib/ruby/vendor_ruby/net/ntlm/client/session.rb:39: warning: constant OpenSSL::Cipher::Cipher is deprecated
/usr/lib/ruby/vendor_ruby/net/ntlm/client/session.rb:128: warning: constant OpenSSL::Cipher::Cipher is deprecated

All ruby newly installed added the winrm gem and the others colorizer etc

in case anyone is seeing this same annoyance it is fixed by updating the ntlm gem

gem install rubyntlm

:smiley: thanks for this fantastic script

For who faced error just run this two-line (root*)

sudo gem install evil-winrm

sudo gem install rubyntlm

Enjoy

Am i the only one getting this with my evil-winrm ?
NOTE: Gem::Specification#rubyforge_project= is deprecated with no replacement. It will be removed on or after 2019-12-01.
Gem::Specification#rubyforge_project= called from /var/lib/gems/2.5.0/specifications/gyoku-1.3.1.gemspec:17.
NOTE: Gem::Specification#rubyforge_project= is deprecated with no replacement. It will be removed on or after 2019-12-01.
Gem::Specification#rubyforge_project= called from /var/lib/gems/2.5.0/specifications/logging-2.2.2.gemspec:18.
Gem::Specification#rubyforge_project= called from /var/lib/gems/2.5.0/specifications/little-plugger-1.1.4.gemspec:18.
Gem::Specification#rubyforge_project= called from /var/lib/gems/2.5.0/specifications/nori-2.6.0.gemspec:17.
Gem::Specification#rubyforge_project= called from /usr/share/rubygems-integration/all/specifications/erubis-2.7.0.gemspec:16.

Evil-WinRM shell v2.3

Info: Establishing connection to remote endpoint

Evil-WinRM PS C:\Users\

System already updated

Is it possible to load powershell modules? For example, rather than loading each script for powersploit, we could just load in powersploit. I could see how with the current way the menu works, that could easily clutter things up though. But overall, I really like the tool!

Perfect. Thanks @spicybyte

Hey. @clubby789 I need some technical help with thie Evil-WinRM tool. I’m recently encountering an issue when i run evil-winrm
"Evil-WinRM shell v2.3

Info: Establishing connection to remote endpoint

Error: An error of type HTTPClient::ReceiveTimeoutError happened, message is execution expired

Error: Exiting with code 1"

This error I got when I try to get user shell in Multimaster.
I can ping that machine from my side.
I tried to rebuild the dependecy tools and reinstalled this gem.
I connected to fresh vpn keys also.
Yet sam problem, later i tried to access other HTB machines using this tool with valid creds, same problem rises there too.
I dont know how to fix it.
I tagged you because of your activeness in this forum.
I really worked on this machine to get valid creds, it took a week. But a last moment for user flag is very depressing me.
Please help me out.

If anyone have solution for my above statement, please share me. I’m feeling helpless.

As you are having the same error on other boxes, I suggest you reinstall it.

I did reinstalled it from scratch. Yet same result. It is really frustrating. I installed Parrot sec OS on my VMWare and tried in that also, same issue happening. I don’t know why it happening.

I worked 8 days to get user creds of the machine, but this error really annoying me to the edge.

Guys, have anyone worked out solution for that issue?

Error: An error of type HTTPClient::ReceiveTimeoutError happened, message is execution expired

I got Evil-WinRM shell 2.3 running on Kali in VirtualBox, can ping the machine, credentials are correct but still get this error every time.

Type your comment> @elearning said:

Guys, have anyone worked out solution for that issue?

I got Evil-WinRM shell 2.3 running on Kali in VirtualBox, can ping the machine, credentials are correct but still get this error every time.

hi to all !
anyone solve this problem ?

edit: solution is regenerate vpn connection to hackthebox or alternate tcp connection

gem install not working
always giving not a valid gem error

@namikaze said:

gem install not working
always giving not a valid gem error

Are you following the steps on GitHub - Hackplayers/evil-winrm: The ultimate WinRM shell for hacking/pentesting ?

Hello, anyone who can hack grades WhatsApp me on +254776370285