Remote

Could someone help me with the exploit syntax? should we change url_l ** in from step 2 and url_x ** t from step 3 to avoid having the error VIEWSTATE = soup.find (id = “__ VIEWSTATE”) [‘value’]; at line 54
I have modified many times these fields but without sucess
Thank you in advance

i have a problem with user.txt :pensive:

rooted using Remote thing, thanks my mates. wonder how people did with u********

@cybrscrp said:

i have a problem with user.txt :pensive:

Whats the problem?

When i loggin on the webpage page stay blank then says session time out ?

Trying to root it using u****c, created a new user but the runas command password prompt disappears before I can type everything in and any reverse shell I’ve tried just isn’t working. Any advice on how to get runas to work?

E: Rooted! Just had to find the right syntax and stay local for shell! Going to try intended way now if this was the unintended way

@TombBuster said:

Trying to root it using u****c, created a new user but the runas command password prompt disappears before I can type everything in and any reverse shell I’ve tried just isn’t working. Any advice on how to get runas to work?

Try something else - you dont need to create a user then runas for this path.

i rooted using u****c. now i am trying to use the tv remote but i’m having problems there finding the right channel. not sure if I just dont now how to exactly use it. can someone pm me please and I will explain what I tried so far. thx

Having issues running a certain module on the system to enumerate and get to root, if anyone can help me out please hit me up :slight_smile:

rooted this box, thanks everyone for the hints and DMs, pm me if you need nudges.

Fun box @mrb3n ! But the lag is very annoying

rooted pm for hints :slight_smile:

rooted. Thanks @foxlox and @TazWake for the clarification.

Spoiler Removed

@killerhold said:

Can anybody help with creds?

Strings is helpful.

Type your comment> @TazWake said:

@killerhold said:

Can anybody help with creds?
Can’t find anythings after mount!!

Strings is helpful.

Just started this box and the web server (port 80) looks broken (down) at the moment. “Server Error in ‘/’ Application.” And my reset requests have been canceled. Anything useful I need to find on the main website? Ive found /Umbraco which is working though…

Got root with the vuln but can someone help me with the TV way ?
PM me if you’re stuck.

Rooted, but if someone can PM me the TV way as well since I think that’s the intended way…

Please stop resetting the box every 5 minutes, this is getting ridiculous.