We have a leak - OSINT Challenge

I am stuck with the password.zip file. I think I’ve got some sort of a clue, but can’t quite crack it yet. Would appreciate hints!

check everything including posts, comments, pictures etc in twitter

Stuck on password.zip. I have the profile and found the images, but I think I’m overthinking it. I also have never played ____, so if that’s assumed knowledge then I’ll really need a nudge in the right direction. I’d appreciate a PM and I can tell you what I have so far.

Finally! That was kind of a leap. I only was able to get there by completing Breach before this. PM me if you need a nudge. If you haven’t done so already, give Breach a shot. If you are stuck on password.zip like I was you probabaly are missing that same thing. Thank you @greenwolf

Type your comment> @ArcVael said:

Stuck on password.zip. I have the profile and found the images, but I think I’m overthinking it. I also have never played ____, so if that’s assumed knowledge then I’ll really need a nudge in the right direction. I’d appreciate a PM and I can tell you what I have so far.

I just finished the challenge, I think you are overthinking like me. All you need is in SuperSecStartup twitter feed. If you still need a nudge to let me know.

i think im overthinking on username.zip
i look on twitter account and tried what ı found but cant open the zip :frowning:

Type your comment> @sh4d0wless said:

i think im overthinking on username.zip
i look on twitter account and tried what ı found but cant open the zip :frowning:

I’m in the same boat. Found 4 related twatter accounts (1 x corp, 3 user), and an email address but can’t join the dots from there… (Am I right in thinking the domain name from the email address isn’t related to the challenge, even though it resolves?)

edit - got it. The pieces seemed to fall into place after a night’s sleep!

I’m stuck on username.zip… I found the twitter pages of the company and 4 links to it. Got the mail address and default ssh pw. Can someone give me a nudge?

@hammeh said:

I’m stuck on username.zip… I found the twitter pages of the company and 4 links to it. Got the mail address and default ssh pw. Can someone give me a nudge?

If you found all the users, you will notice their email addresses have a certain format…

Very cool challenge! Look forward for more challenges like this :slight_smile:

I’m stuck with the USERNAME password.
I feel i am close, I think I found all the details needed on Twitter and my gap is the structure of the name. Can someone pm me to tell if i am in the right way?

Think I have all the parts for the password.zip but struggling to find the right format / password. Any hints would be appreciated :slight_smile:

someone mind to give me a nudge or hint… tried already with serveral programms to crack the zip maybe is use a bad wordlist or wrong syntax

Hello,

I am not able to find the password for the passworzip file, i have even got the passwords , but still those passwords are not working. Please help me on it. I spent all day struggling on it.

Funny Challenge I enjoyed … Thank you , small Hint … Focus on Twitter :wink:

what happen to username.zip ?? should it be protected by password also?

Found the flag but it does not work :confused:

Someone help on this challenge, i am stuck

Stucked on the second password for “password.zip” any hint !!

—> Solved. Thanks for the help :slight_smile:

Hi guys, i found the username.zip password , but no password.zip password , can send me any hits please ?