Remote

Type your comment> @bill110179 said:

Guys is anything wrong with the U****C service? I get this The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion.

Same problem here, i’m going to reset if it persists !

is the 46***.py supposed to work ? It should be vulnerable looking at the version ..4 , but I get an issue loading the login page in py. am I on the wrong path?

@cyberafro said:

Guys is anything wrong with the U****C service? I get this The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion.

No, nothing wrong with the service.

Type your comment> @guanicoe said:

is the 46***.py supposed to work ? It should be vulnerable looking at the version ..4 , but I get an issue loading the login page in py. am I on the wrong path?

yes it works, but read carefully the payload

@madhack I had to change vpn so as to work.

I could use a tip, I’m on what seems to be a last step. Found an installed program related to machines name, exploited it’s vuln and got the password. But I’ve no idea how to use the password now. Any tips?

Type your comment> @peek said:

I’m not reaching the payload, the python2/3 script crashes on line 54 when it looks for the value in the soup dictionary.

Can I pm someone for help to be able to share more details?

Type your comment> @cyberafro said:

had the same issue, try different payload.

PS. I don’t fully understand why that was the case, if anyone willing to explain why straight up “feline” payload fails, please DM. Would be much appreciated.

finally rooted. had a lot of trouble with the box. but I still liked it, because I learned something new.
I think I don’t need to give hints, because there is already everything here, that you need to get this box …
on a side note: I did the root path that is (probably) not related to the box name. but still wondering how the other path with the name related software works …

@Tellico said:
I could use a tip, I’m on what seems to be a last step. Found an installed program related to machines name, exploited it’s vuln and got the password. But I’ve no idea how to use the password now. Any tips?

I didn’t do that path, but if you got the password you could probably try to look up how you do something as someone else :slight_smile:

Now, that was fun. Thank you @mrb3n for a nice, straight-forward box. Especially loved the root/administrator part :slight_smile:

I’m not reaching the payload, the python2/3 script crashes on line 54 when it looks for the value in the soup dictionary.

Anyone could give me a nudge. Am I on the right path with the python script. does it crash for others as well?

@theonemcp said:

@Tellico said:

I didn’t do that path, but if you got the password you could probably try to look up how you do something as someone else

Thx for the nudge. You cured my serious case of overthinking solved machine :wink: Rooted

Anyone could give me a nudge. Am I on the right path with the python script. does it crash for others as well?

@guanicoe said:

@guanicoe said:

yeah, it happens, reset the box

how to get the root using “Remote” way ?
i got it using U ** S * * .
anyone PM me how to solve it the intended way !

@bhsec said:
how to get the root using “Remote” way ?
i got it using U ** S * * .
anyone PM me how to solve it the intended way !

Sent you a PM.

yeah, it happens, reset the box

not a working solution. Could someone pm the script they used so I can test it. (for no spoil it can be with blank logins and blank payload. ) I just want to know if the issue is me or the website.

Noob here, I am really having a good time with this, I ended up getting the creds for a user, logged in to the bo** just have no idea where to go from here.

Type your comment> @scorpion1206 said:

Noob here, I am really having a good time with this, I ended up getting the creds for a user just have no idea where to go from here.

have you tried logging in ?

have you tried logging in ?

Yep sorry should’ve stated that I logged the into bo** with a****@.**