[Mobile] Cat

■■■ really cool challenge like osint :smiley: got it
pm me for any nudge :slight_smile:

thanks @gh0stm5n

It is meant to be an easy challenge. Nice you found it. Congrats!

Excellent challenge!

Nice challenge !!!
Don’t over thinking !!!

Easy but funny and really nice challange!
Like it!

DM for hints :slight_smile:

Totally new to android. Can someone tell me how to open an AB file?

Type your comment> @Y0urM4m4 said:

Totally new to android. Can someone tell me how to open an AB file?

Just google it :wink:

Yeah, very easy challenge. Don’t need to overthink this, google is your friend for knowing how to get what you want from the file.

That was a nice easy one!
Quick google was all that was needed

I like cats!

meow

How to know if the image was mounted?

Really cool challenge and super easy. Never had previously worked with mobile but only took me 10 mins. PM for a nudge

Love OSINT XD

Unbelievable… I guess I was used to more difficult boxes and challenges, I spend far too much time diving in each rabbit hole there was haha. Though I think “fredhond” would agree with me that I should not go to deep.

Though I know android packages and databases in depth now :smiley:
Thanks @gh0stm5n :wink:

got it, feel free to PM me

I must be really dumb… i have inspected each and every single file in that package, i have found nothing looking like an HTB flag anywhere, can i have a hint ?!?

… ok… just got it >_<

Type your comment> @Sharpe said:

Unbelievable… I guess I was used to more difficult boxes and challenges, I spend far too much time diving in each rabbit hole there was haha. Though I think “fredhond” would agree with me that I should not go to deep.

Though I know android packages and databases in depth now :smiley:
Thanks @gh0stm5n :wink:

Same here, I’ve just completed it now, I haven’t submitted the flag yet as I download a whole section first onto my SSD and work through them before submitting the flags in one go. I definitely agree that “Fred” wouldn’t want others going too* deeply on this. I wouldn’t suggest anyone “emailing” him either lol.

*=edit - too from to

Mail address was already removed when I submitted it… (mail > /dev/null).