Olympus

I found what i needed, right now having new problems again c:

got root, that was exciting

i found an exploit from 2000 but its not working :confused:

Hi. I found that stuff about bad development config, but when I try to use it, the server communicates with my machine, but then sends a rst packet. Is this part of the challenge, or is there something wrong with my machine?

I’m from Brazil, and this bad development config has a connection timeout that is not big enough for the connection to succeed. I just changed my vpn from europe to usa and everything worked as expected.

@lehrling said:
I’m from Brazil, and this bad development config has a connection timeout that is not big enough for the connection to succeed. I just changed my vpn from europe to usa and everything worked as expected.

Yes, I know your pain.

Any idea on how to get a tty on this machine?!?

@Mefistogr said:
Any idea on how to get a tty on this machine?!?

look closely onto web :slight_smile:

agreed, timeouts have been killing me lol

This machine is driving me crazy. I’ve run multiple recon tools but I can’t get anything useful to get the initial foothold. If someone wants to help me, I would really appreciate a PM

I have shell, and I have found something interseting, from which I have derived something and cracked something else. No idea what to do next, as in order to use these findings a certain type of interface has to be available, which it doesn’t seem to be?

Hey guys ,any hints for non-visible user.txt ? Also is the capture relevant or just a rabbit hole ?

Though this box is a bit unstable at the foothold stage, it absolutely is one of the more fun machines. I dig the story line approach.

In the same boat as uck084. I know where I want to go from here, but don’t know how the pcap is relevant, and I’m not seeing much else. Any help is appreciated.

@cdf123 said:
In the same boat as uck084. I know where I want to go from here, but don’t know how the pcap is relevant, and I’m not seeing much else. Any help is appreciated.

I can tell that there are two ways to deal with this stuff -:slight_smile:

@macw141 said:

@cdf123 said:

I can tell that there are two ways to deal with this stuff -:slight_smile:

And each of them gives a different result :wink:

I always got RST packet … I can’t change my vpn to usa (NOT VIP…) , what can i do !?

something to do with DNS or just a rabbit hole? I’ve been enumerating but not getting anything. Also, crawlers did not give me anything.

@Randsec said:
something to do with DNS or just a rabbit hole? I’ve been enumerating but not getting anything. Also, crawlers did not give me anything.

web :slight_smile:
no need to enumerate

@owodelta said:

@Randsec said:

web :slight_smile:
no need to enumerate

Any nudge on what we are supposed to do with the web page we got?