Remote

I was able to achieve some info on burp, but I had to manually add in cookies that weren’t setting. Not getting to execution still. Any help appreciated; not the easiest green box

nf* port doesnt work correctly…

Fun box! DM for hints if you need

Just rooted, tnx for the box! Feel free to PM me for hints

Type your comment> @VbScrub said:

@calamaris I switched my VPN to the US servers instead of EU and now the port is open (and useful). Thanks to @akatsuki and @roelvb for messaging me to say that port should be open

I’m in the US free VPN and nothing, the port is closed, already reset the box

Spoiler Removed
What Spoiler?

Type your comment> @cyc0rpion said:

Please help me with user.
I’ve got username (s****) from one of the file and also got login portal.
I’ve tried password bruteforce using Hydra, but no luck.
Is there anything else that I am missing out for the password?

i’m also in the same boat as you, got users and a hash for the password. but cant crack it with hashcat. have you been able to crack it. Please PM how you did it

Nerve mind, got it.

Finally got root after some weird issues.

There are at least 2 ways to get root.

One is very clearly intended and relates to the name of the machine. The other I’m not so sure (but after speaking to a few people, seems plenty of people have done it that other way).

Spoiler Removed

@menorevs said:
Can someone IM me and explain to me why a filename and startinfo.arguments must be used?

proc.StartInfo.FileName = “calc.exe”; proc.StartInfo.Arguments = cmd;\

Thanks

If you want to start a new process, how else are you going to specify that without a file name and arguments?

rooted - nice box !

@menorevs said:
Can someone IM me and explain to me why a filename and startinfo.arguments must be used?

proc.StartInfo.FileName = “calc.exe”; proc.StartInfo.Arguments = cmd;\

Thanks

If you want to start a new process, how else are you going to specify that without a file name and arguments?

Thinking from a windows box, if I want to run calc.exe, I just type it in the run box. I do not have to open a command prompt to say to open calc. Thanks for your reply though.

@menorevs cool, so go type it into the run box on this remote machine that you have no desktop access to…

Spoiler Removed

@menorevs cool, so go type it into the run box on this remote machine that you have no desktop access to…

I apologize for asking a question, you do not have to comment on anything I ask. There are people willing to explain without being a douche about it.

Type your comment> @IvanGlinkin said:

Guys, something weird.
I’ve got the user name and the password for the internal web-page (after cracking DB), but it says they are wrong.
I see that a lot of HTB users have the same problem. WTF? Should I have to remount disk and get creds again?
Thank you!

the clue is in the form

Type your comment> @sm4sh0ps said:

the clue is in the form

yeah, I saw it and typed into the login - a****@htb.*****
But the problem is still remain

@menorevs he did help you and wasnt condescending or a douche.

Type your comment> @IvanGlinkin said:

Type your comment> @sm4sh0ps said:

the clue is in the form

yeah, I saw it and typed into the login - a****@htb.*****
But the problem is still remain

cracked the hash correctly? perhaps an extra letter or wrong one

Type your comment> @salt said:

cracked the hash correctly? perhaps an extra letter or wrong one

As John said ba***********e