I Know Mag1k

Comments

• Anybody can tell me how to have bit flipping capacity for free ? Because i need it to break into but it's only available in burp pro ..

Jugulairel

• where can i research more about how to solve the responses were indentical issue?

• Be careful posting spoilers guys, this thread was full of them. They have all been removed.

Arrexel

• hahah got the flag.. fvck this challenge hahah

Hack The Box

• I really need a hint about this challenge...i've been trying for days to manipulate "some" value behind cookies to be more than just a user...i really would appreciate HINTS here...

• @CGonzalo said:
    I really need a hint about this challenge...i've been trying for days to manipulate "some" value behind cookies to be more than just a user...i really would appreciate HINTS here...

hi also at the same point. pls ping me if you want to share exp.

• @mirkus @CGonzalo I can also assist if needed.

• I solved this challenge with jackshd help. However i appreciate your attitude for help me @Scarab!

• Is this database error (Database Connection Error: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] No such file or directory) an real error or part of the challenge?
    I've already looked at the challenge, and believe that the error is new. Am I right, or is it part of it?

Hack The Box

• @NicoF2000 This issue is because the port assigned is changed. Reconnect to the challenge and try again.

• @NicoF2000 PM to me if you want, it happened to me

• Okay, thank you working now... But I'm have no idea how to decode the string, need a hint please ;) I thought it would be a base* encoding but it doesn't seams to be one, which encoding are using the = (%3D)?

Hack The Box

• @NicoF2000 said:
    Okay, thank you working now... But I'm have no idea how to decode the string, need a hint please ;) I thought it would be a base* encoding but it doesn't seams to be one, which encoding are using the = (%3D)?

its url encoding

• Year sure, I asked which encoding except base* is using the '=' special character, I also got '/', ...

Hack The Box

• So I'm trying to encrypt my {s:tr,i:ng} but for some reason the one i get has some weird characters at the end and the cookies I'm trying to use does nothing..

Any advice?

• The user name and cookie is available, can someone point me in the right directions.

• Hi, I am getting this error during decryption. Help?
    "ERROR: All of the responses were identical.

Double check the Block Size and try again."

• @kody17 said:
    Hi, I am getting this error during decryption. Help?
    "ERROR: All of the responses were identical.

Double check the Block Size and try again."

You may be using the command in a wrong way.

Randsec

• Any tips for solving this challenge? I just solved 'Grammar'. Is it similar to that?

• Just figured this out. Awesome challenge.

• i use tools to get the key of the cookie,but error.

ERROR: All of the responses were identical.

Double check the Block Size and try again.

any idea or Hint ?

Pls PM me/

• I've decrypted the cookie. However when I encrypt the parameters it doesn't do anything. I've tried many different variations, but now I am quite confused at what I could be doing wrong. I have the tool, I have the {"u":"s","r":"a"} plaintext. And ideas on what I could be missing?

• @typhoonsstorm3 said:
    I've decrypted the cookie. However when I encrypt the parameters it doesn't do anything. I've tried many different variations, but now I am quite confused at what I could be doing wrong. I have the tool, I have the {"u":"s","r":"a"} plaintext. And ideas on what I could be missing?

I am on the same spot. tried to change the other part of the cookie also to True. but no result

• @w31rd0 said:

@typhoonsstorm3 said:
    I've decrypted the cookie. However when I encrypt the parameters it doesn't do anything. I've tried many different variations, but now I am quite confused at what I could be doing wrong. I have the tool, I have the {"u":"s","r":"a"} plaintext. And ideas on what I could be missing?

I am on the same spot. tried to change the other part of the cookie also to True. but no result

I'm also stuck here.

Largoat

• Got it. Was an error on my part.

Largoat

• Can anyone help me? i've tried the bitflipping with burpsuite grepping the username on profile, but the problem is that i don't get error and so i'm not able to enumerate the users to find others.
    Can anyone give me a hint or PM me?

• edited May 2018

Spoiler Removed - Arrexel

• edited May 2018

Spoiler Removed - Arrexel

• Hi, can someone PM me with a hint?
    I got the cookie and decoded....
    Not sure what im doing wrong in next step ...

Sign In to comment.