Falafel

m->y is unlikely to be found from the log files. It is exotic, but the first clue towards the right path is quite visible. Most likely people just ignore it because it seems irrelevant. Omnisec, you can PM me if needed.

I have the user.txt and I’m now hunting for privesc. However, I still have a question on the webform, can any pm me, thank you!

One of the nicest machines I have seen yet even though I’m a newbie. Kudos to @dm0n and @Stylish for their work. I learnt a LOOOOT about things and that too in depth; especially since they didn’t mean a thing :joy:

This is was a challenging one. Managed to get through. I’d also like to thank @dm0n for this. Man, hope to see you building other interesting boxes. Cheers!

Currently trying to go from M->Y.

Looking around the box nothing seems to jump out for getting privesc for Y. Anyone can give me a nudge here or over pm?

I feel like I am missing something obvious trying to go from M->Y, lol

Wow, M->Y was really unique, that was tricky

Hi there,

I have enumerated this machine and found a tip about the login; however, I cannot seem to login using different method. I even tried bruteforcing but no luck so far. Could anyone give me a hint on logging in please?

Finally for user flag … Any hint on going from M to Y?

@abogaida said:
Finally for user flag … Any hint on going from M to Y?

I Still can’t go from M to Y. Any hints would be much appreciated.

Can someone PM me i have some questions about this box.
Thank you

Hi can any one help me please from m->y? I’ve been searching for days now

Need assistance. Can someone PM me? I am receiving Hacking Attempt Detected, just curious if this leads to nowhere

@0d1n said:
Need assistance. Can someone PM me? I am receiving Hacking Attempt Detected, just curious if this leads to nowhere

Also dealing with the same frustration… Is this a dead-end and perhaps all it takes is a few guesses?

I’m running out of ideas on m->y. PM me here or mm if you want to collaborate.

@0d1n, @lewk - you’re welcome to pm me.

Spoiler Removed - Arrexel

@lagadmisop said:
Can someone help me? I logged as chris. What is next?

Enumeration haha

Is necessary log in with admin account to acces upload.php? I logged as chris and upload.php returns 302

Please, can someone give me a tip about the upload feature? I’m stuck for so many time on this, I really do not know what else to do. pm me.