Official Swag Shop Now Open!

Type your comment> @IvanGlinkin said:

what’s about the hoody? t-skirt is good, but the hoody is the best)

leak: I saw one somehwere with a zip

Type your comment> @peek said:

Wow. Can you remember where? I’d buy it with big-big pleasure)
or maybe someone has a design project of it. We have a studio where we can order it using our own design.

Type your comment> @peek said:

Wow. Can you remember where? I’d buy it with big-big pleasure)
or maybe someone has a design project of it. We have a studio where we can order it using our own design.

i dont know if they will sell them cos it costs a lot in a factory

In regards to saving some items for those that achieve root on machines or something. How about make it a challenge coin and on that coin there should be another challenge to some secret machine that the user has to gain root access to?

You say we need to hack https://hackthebox.store/ ?

@D3Fix said:

You say we need to hack https://hackthebox.store/ ?
No. Don’t hack an actual website unless given explicit permission, ever.

We need hoodie!

I grabbed a shirt two weeks ago!, thanks.- fast shipping maybe 1week total to US/NYC

Just here to add the obligatory “please sell hoodies!” comment :slight_smile:
+1 how cool would it be to be able to order badges with the icons of boxes you have rooted :slight_smile:

Hi Guys, I purchased some items but I realized I didn’t login when I checked out, any way to track my purchase, it didn’t send any email but it deducted the cost. Thanks

Type your comment> @idomino said:

Just here to add the obligatory “please sell hoodies!” comment :slight_smile:
+1 how cool would it be to be able to order badges with the icons of boxes you have rooted :slight_smile:

And it’s there!!! kudos people :slight_smile:

Before I start I have nothing wrong with the current logo, but how about a competition to design a series of hacker/HTB T-Shirts, the winner get free subscription or free t-shirt??? I was thinking of a cartoonish kid sitting on the floor with the current green box between their legs, the character has a crazed look in his/her eye bashing the box with a keyboard keys flying off, surround by programming, hacking books. Just a thought.

I think it would be cool to get a coupon code or something inside a root.txt file when you root a box as a surprise. Obviously not every box, but maybe a few of the hard/impossible boxes every so often.

It would be good if the sizes had actual measurements. Not sure if I’m a small or medium.

@007vikaxh said:

@007vikaxh said:
davenport.net.nz/test.html

try harder

Test

Please delete

(Quote)
And it’s there!!! kudos people :slight_smile:

Where ■■■■ didnt see those on the store

What about a tie??? It would be the great part of the wardrobe. It would be quite appropriate for the job dressing (because it is black) and good for the parties (according to the green boxes).
Thank you)

You guys should make polo shirts. Do some nice ones like Nike or Adidas or Under Armour!!!