Traceback

I dont know if its been considered, but it might be worth making the critical files immutable to stop people deleting them out of stupidity or malice.

Type your comment> @TazWake said:

I dont know if its been considered, but it might be worth making the critical files immutable to stop people deleting them out of stupidity or malice.

This…

Box has been patched yesterday, the useful file has been moved to another folder …

User was fun, going with root now.

Pm me if you are stuck in user.

can someone plzz tell me what to do after the shell… i dont know what to do with the .lua file… it is showing error when i run it…

@thescriptkiddy said:
can someone plzz tell me what to do after the shell… i dont know what to do with the .lua file… it is showing error when i run it…

You probably copied wrong from one of the other users :wink:
Just read the error output, you should be able to fix the error yourself.

Going fine so far, but when running meterpreter I get “Failed to load extension: No response was received to the core_enumextcmd”. How do I correct this?

Type your comment> @h4ckd0tm3 said:

@thescriptkiddy said:

You probably copied wrong from one of the other users :wink:
Just read the error output, you should be able to fix the error yourself.

sorry brooo but i didnt get it … :neutral: :frowning:

@Orw3ll said:

Going fine so far, but when running meterpreter I get “Failed to load extension: No response was received to the core_enumextcmd”. How do I correct this?

I kind of looks like meterpreter isn’t able to get its second stage working.

Not sure what you are trying as you really dont need meterpreter for this box.

Thanks @Xh4H for the box,
Hints:
User: Search what you can access and try to see what can you run without pass.
Root: Priv Esc, search on google about M***.d files.

Help pm me.

rooted. Thanks @Xh4H for this great box.

Root: If you can’t find anything interesting by spying, you might want to login to the box while you watch processes.

im having trouble with my reverse shell. Cant get it to work fully. Anyone care to help?

Rooted :slight_smile: After a few days of Cooldown cause i was frustrated by the resets on sunday :confused:
Root was a fun one for me as beginner.

As always, pm for hints :slight_smile:

I think I found the initial w**-***ll necessary, but I don’t know how to use it. Any help :smile: ?

@sugirren said:

I think I found the initial w**-***ll necessary, but I don’t know how to use it. Any help :smile: ?

When you log in, it gives you a gui. Use this to enumerate and run commands.

Spoiler Removed

ok, struggling a bit with root. Help requested

Dear God plz stop resetting the box. Everything works just fine, it is a little slow but other than that you can get to root a thousand times over without having to restart it a million times.

Just rooted and right before another reset! oh boy!

Well, kudos to @h4ck1t and @FunkyMcBeef for the tips!

and again, resetting is not gonna give you the flags! This box has been working fine especially since 3 hours ago. Right after I rooted, it’s been reset twice.