Traceback

can some give little nudge on how to use that w** *****s?

Type your comment> @awarkozak said:

can someone please PM me and give me a tip on root? I can see the u****-mo**.d and permissions are user r*** group s******n, but I really have no clue how to escalate. Monitored the output for pspy but wasnā€™t helping all that much. I can see a couple of cp commands running every 30 seconds but not sure how thatā€™s useful

iā€™m stuck at the same place, hints?

Rooted!. Nice box with new interesting things.
For User->Google around for that you got.After you got into system back to old day!.
For Root->If you are attacker what will you do to notice you hacked their whole system?

Great box, rooted in about an hour.
Come hang out :slight_smile:

Thanks @Xh4H

Rooted! I appreciate that an easy machine is really an easy machine. Fun box @Xh4H

And done. PM if someone gets stuck :slight_smile:

I dont know if im missing the point, to elevate to root you change one of the md files and then re*** as s****n?

In the root part others are messing the same thing even it is correct, it will be overwritten by others and those concurrent resets made me frustrated.

I dont get how make that binary runā€¦ Any suggestions, PLEASE ?!

@karl99 said:
I dont get how make that binary runā€¦ Any suggestions, PLEASE ?!

I didnā€™t either until i asked the binary for help

Iā€™m done with this box and got a root shell not long after getting user. I noticed one subtlety about modifying files towards the end and wondered why a certain approach worked but another did not. For those who have completed this box, I would be happy to share this small detail and maybe we can figure out whatā€™s happening here.

had my head smashed trying to get tty to work on my rev-shell ā€¦
any ideas??

anyone has nano not working on the machine ?

The user activity on this box is very annoying. The resets and people posting wall messages and overwriting and deleting files is just crazy.

Yup Iā€™ve trying to use nano but itā€™s not working

Something is also meant to happen in the final stage and your timing needs to be good. Not everything is other users messing around :wink:

@zelensky said:
Iā€™m done with this box and got a root shell not long after getting user. I noticed one subtlety about modifying files towards the end and wondered why a certain approach worked but another did not. For those who have completed this box, I would be happy to share this small detail and maybe we can figure out whatā€™s happening here.

I think I know what you mean, so feel free to PM me.

@sparkla said:
Why are people outrageous like that? I cannot understand this, everā€¦

Can someone confirm or deny that u****-m**d is the way to go? Sank too much time into this already. Happy for PM

Youā€™re on the right track :wink:

Guys the sl.php doesnot give me the P***y shell while accessing via POST method, Can someone point me to right direction

Rooted!

Big shoutout to @HomeSen for giving me that little nudge I needed!

Try to abuse other functions to give you a more stable shell :wink: