Traceback

Rooted.Thx :slight_smile: Nice box

maaann too many trolls. Waiting for those fixes to take effect from @Xh4H :slight_smile:

got root.

summary of everything that have already been said before:

Foothold: read the page, find some interesting things & google this “interesting thing”. Once you think you find it, be patient and test everything you found.

User : I suggest you get a proper shell, then everything is in front of you in plain sight. A command that you should always be running will get you to user’s flag.

Root: There was a box with a very similar flaw couple of months ago. Use pspy to get the root’s flag (or shell or anything, really). Read carefully the output and focus on permissions.

Ping me if you are stuck. However do not ping me without a description of what you have done already. The initial foothold might take you a while, but once you think about what is author telling you, you’ll get in easily.

Good luck

Hi
I have found the hint for OSINT on the website and found the “directory” W *** S ***** in my google search.
But I don’t know what to do next.
I don’t know what W ** S **** I should use and how I should use it
Any hint guys?
thx :c

rooted

very straight forward the whole way and really fun. Lots of great hints in the forum as well.
Learned something new with root and thought it was pretty sweet. Definitely did remind me of a previous box which helped a bit.

I will never finish this box…

Reset after reset

Spoiler Removed

Type your comment> @DrayAgha said:

I’m stuck as webadmin. I keep trying to run L*a reverse shells through the path from sudo -l, but I’m getting nowhere. Can anyone offer advice?

Same here. I try to import a ssh key but i have errors running the .lua file.

@sakas4 said:
Type your comment> @DrayAgha said:

I’m stuck as webadmin. I keep trying to run L*a reverse shells through the path from sudo -l, but I’m getting nowhere. Can anyone offer advice?

Same here. I try to import a ssh key but i have errors running the .lua file.

Same:(

@DrayAgha @sakas4
On the right path, sudo --help is all you need to get there.
Thank you @Ursa

Type your comment> @Big7asty said:

@DrayAgha @sakas4
Thank you @Ursa

I rly tried everything.

It doesnt work.

Type your comment> @sakas4 said:

Type your comment> @Big7asty said:

@DrayAgha @sakas4
Thank you @Ursa

I rly tried everything.

It doesnt work.

No really, there is a sudo arg that will get you there. If you havent tried running sudo with arguments, you havent tried everything.

very funny box, foothold is a simple custom list, user is in front of you and root is simple but I’ve waste two hours for reset.

What a stretch with all those resets :smiley:
Other than that, really liked that box. Thank you @Xh4H for the nice box. Really loved it for being straight forward to solve.

Guys, i’m stuck on the root privileges escalation. I looked at what is going on on the system and I’ve found that there is a special directory with some files with good permissions. Any hint?

Rooted! Very nice and particular box :slight_smile:
Hints in DM!

Root was a pretty elegant play. It took me a minute to understand what to do with it, but it is an AWESOME technique. Just because someone owns something doesn’t mean they own the intellectual property to it. :wink:

I have no clue how osint works. A little help would be appreciated

got the user but still stuck on the root have no idea what i m looking for here any hints please !!!

Type your comment> @GoldDomar said:

got the user but still stuck on the root have no idea what i m looking for here any hints please !!!