We have a leak - OSINT Challenge

Hey guy’s I could really use a nudge in the right direction here, I’m currently astuck at the password protected zip folder. I have found the twitter page but nothing really is sticking out to me.

Stuck. I could use a nudge for the username.zip
. I have tried every pattern I can think of based off the what I have found from Twitter. Thanks!!

Just finished this challenge… got to say, it gave me a run for my money for a day where I went through the wrong rabbit hole xD - still, the ‘eureka’ moment that hit me was awesome…

As a hint of this, I’ve already seen it so far, maybe I can make it more explicit… think of the process you go through when connecting to ssh… then look closely at the folder structure of the zips (use tree if needed :slight_smile: )

Please I need a nudge. Exhausted all my options.

Need a nudge badly. Stuck . Found the twitter page and the 2 employees

Keep in mind that this is OSINT … everything you find can give you some information… just look carefully through everything you find. Imagine this would be a real life scenario and those aren’t actual fake accounts with stock photos.

I’m stuck after finding an e-mail address.
Could anyone give me a hint?
Any help is much appreciated :slight_smile:

edit: solved

Could use some help, I have the password but the file appears to be empty.

I’m stuck on finding the password.zip, I have the default password and information on the accounts looking for a pattern. Need a nudge on what more information I’m missing.
Edit: Got it, just needed to step away

Anyone able to help? N00b here

Edit: Never mind. Solved. For those who are stuck. Do not use Windows or a GUI to unzip as there seems to be a lot of issues with that method.

It is simple. Do not overthink it.

I’m also stuck. Got the 1st password but cant get into flags.txt any hints will be appreciated.

I found the door, I got the username, all I need is the key.
I am not able to extract password.zip because it is corrupted due to missing archives. I don’t know what to do with the file. I am looking for something that I can use with SSH like a password or public key, but don’t see it on social media.

stucked on second psw, who can give me an hint?

Could really use a hint or some help on the username.zip password… I believe I found the correct new user and the default password, but none of iterations I’m using seem to be working.

I am stuck with the password.zip file. I think I’ve got some sort of a clue, but can’t quite crack it yet. Would appreciate hints!

check everything including posts, comments, pictures etc in twitter

Stuck on password.zip. I have the profile and found the images, but I think I’m overthinking it. I also have never played ____, so if that’s assumed knowledge then I’ll really need a nudge in the right direction. I’d appreciate a PM and I can tell you what I have so far.

Finally! That was kind of a leap. I only was able to get there by completing Breach before this. PM me if you need a nudge. If you haven’t done so already, give Breach a shot. If you are stuck on password.zip like I was you probabaly are missing that same thing. Thank you @greenwolf

Type your comment> @ArcVael said:

Stuck on password.zip. I have the profile and found the images, but I think I’m overthinking it. I also have never played ____, so if that’s assumed knowledge then I’ll really need a nudge in the right direction. I’d appreciate a PM and I can tell you what I have so far.

I just finished the challenge, I think you are overthinking like me. All you need is in SuperSecStartup twitter feed. If you still need a nudge to let me know.

i think im overthinking on username.zip
i look on twitter account and tried what ı found but cant open the zip :frowning: