Registry

Type your comment> @JSONSec said:

Help!

I’m stuck on the last step and it’s so frustrating. I have a w**-*** * shell. I can’t figure out how I am supposed to use the r***** command :frowning:

I am also stuck at the same place. I know what i need to do, but dont know how to do it. Can anyone help me on this?

EDIT:
Got the root (file I mean). Thanks to @CodingKoala for providing hint towards root.
Overall - User seemed quite easy than root. Restrictions on box made it difficult.

My Hints:
User 1: Find what software/tool you are working on and enumerate. There is a good article which shows step by step approach to enumerate. Explore the things which you have got. You will find useful data within to get user1
User 2: This is bit tricky. Find login page. Creds can again found in the data you got from User 1. Upload things and get the shell. (Method I used is I think different from others. I did not face issue to make things work fast. My uploaded data (file) were there for long time.)
Root: Again tricky as I did not know methods to bypass/forward things. You can easily find what you need to exploit, but exploiting it is difficult.

If required any help, PM me.
If I have spoiled anything, please report