[WEB] Freelancer

Same for me, Cartographer and Freelancer do not work the intended way. (parameter not injectable)

Type your comment> @FailWhale said:

Is the challenge broken? I’ve tried for very long without any luck.

Gave up and found both a write-up as well as a youtube video, both of which show functionality within the p********.*** file that i cant be replicated.
and the s***** tool that everyone is talking about is unable to figure out anything using that file, as people are hinting it should be able to in the here in the forum as well as in the video/walkthrough i found.

any ideas?

Im having the same issue ?

Type your comment> @jamiechap said:

Type your comment> @FailWhale said:

Is the challenge broken? I’ve tried for very long without any luck.

Gave up and found both a write-up as well as a youtube video, both of which show functionality within the p********.*** file that i cant be replicated.
and the s***** tool that everyone is talking about is unable to figure out anything using that file, as people are hinting it should be able to in the here in the forum as well as in the video/walkthrough i found.

any ideas?

Im having the same issue ?

Same here, not working

yeah, almost 3 hours trying with diff tools I was not able to break this challange :frowning:

Yup this challenge and also the Cartographer challenge seem to be broken :frowning:

Just confirmed that the this challenge is working again.

Hello guys,
I’m trying to do the advanced stuff with “The tool” but “The tool”'s telling me that there are “no data retrieved”.
Already google it, but I’m not finding anything useful.

Please, can anyone send me towards the right direction?

Thanks to @agentjones for the hint, finally got it!

Managed to get the flag without any tools, really nice challenge.

Can DM for hints but please tell me what you’ve already tried :slight_smile:

I got stuck on this one for longer than I liked. But it was because I didn’t know about some of my options, and I wasn’t paying enough attention. Thanks for the hints in the thread, they helped me get out of my rabbit holes. I think this challenge is pretty tricky because you can get stuck easily. But I learned so it’s good :smile:

Hey there! I managed to display some hashed datas but I can’t figure out how to access the login form. The hints say “read the source code” but even after I perfomed directory listing and had a look on each accessible file I can’t find this login form … Any hint on “how to read source code”? :dizzy:

Completed. No hash cracking or logging in required for flag.

I got the hash, but I don’t know how to crack it. Can anyone help???

You don’t need to crack the hash. There is other way to gain access. Use the map to find the treasure.

Is the 500 expected from contact me?

I really enjoyed this challenge. Everything has been already said, so just to repeat: read the source code.

Just got the flag. No need for dirb or cracking password. Just read the source. DM me if you need any help.

Hey everyone. I am stuck on finding what function to use in the tool, since I am kind of a noob in using it. Could someone DM me for a more in-depth hint?

EDIT: Nevermind, apparently I was very unlucky and tried lots of incorrect values. Finally solved it :slight_smile:

rooted! But I don’t know how to find /admin page? should i update my wordlist?

i did solve it it takes me 4 h
my hint:
1.read the source code
2.use that tool to steal some data(dont tink abute that hash nothing there well help you, you just want find that vulnerability)
3.brute force directory “dirb” or gobuster
4.what vulnerability you found in step 2 use that but you want more advance coomand