We have a leak - OSINT Challenge

Hi, kinda stuck at the username.zip and could kinda use a little nudge.

Hei i’m stuck with We have a Leak Challenge Found one account on twitter but Still Can’t Found the Password Any Help Appriciated

i got stuck with the “We have a leak” found 3 twitter account dont know what to look in the pictures need some nudge

hei need some nudge with We have a leak challenge

Completed Thanks @Dethread Thanks A lot for Help
Ping me if Anyone got Stuck

Could use a nudge in the right direction, stuck on finding the right username format…

Edit: Nvm, starting with the Breach challenge answered my question.

Hi all, I’m stucked with the password.zip ! can’t figure out the pattern probably overthinking it but…
so could use a nudge thx !

I’ve found the 3 twitter pages; one which provides a good, seasonal hint for new users looking for passwords. …but I just cannot get past the username.zip file. I’ve tried all the users and permutations, but nothing! Is there something else that I’m missing?

Annnnnndddd… I’m past the username part! Just need to figure out password.zip now :smiley:

[edit] - SOLVED!

Hey guy’s I could really use a nudge in the right direction here, I’m currently astuck at the password protected zip folder. I have found the twitter page but nothing really is sticking out to me.

Stuck. I could use a nudge for the username.zip
. I have tried every pattern I can think of based off the what I have found from Twitter. Thanks!!

Just finished this challenge… got to say, it gave me a run for my money for a day where I went through the wrong rabbit hole xD - still, the ‘eureka’ moment that hit me was awesome…

As a hint of this, I’ve already seen it so far, maybe I can make it more explicit… think of the process you go through when connecting to ssh… then look closely at the folder structure of the zips (use tree if needed :slight_smile: )

Please I need a nudge. Exhausted all my options.

Need a nudge badly. Stuck . Found the twitter page and the 2 employees

Keep in mind that this is OSINT … everything you find can give you some information… just look carefully through everything you find. Imagine this would be a real life scenario and those aren’t actual fake accounts with stock photos.

I’m stuck after finding an e-mail address.
Could anyone give me a hint?
Any help is much appreciated :slight_smile:

edit: solved

Could use some help, I have the password but the file appears to be empty.

I’m stuck on finding the password.zip, I have the default password and information on the accounts looking for a pattern. Need a nudge on what more information I’m missing.
Edit: Got it, just needed to step away

Anyone able to help? N00b here

Edit: Never mind. Solved. For those who are stuck. Do not use Windows or a GUI to unzip as there seems to be a lot of issues with that method.

It is simple. Do not overthink it.

I’m also stuck. Got the 1st password but cant get into flags.txt any hints will be appreciated.