Hint with "BitsnBytes"

There are definitely differences between the two image (their file size is slightly different). Are you sure you found nothing different between them? :smile:

i found something interesting in intercepted file, but wondering do i need manual method or any other way

gexlenter may I PM you regarding what I found and am I on a right way with this challenge?

@r4v1 How ?

@gexlenter said:
There are definitely differences between the two image (their file size is slightly different). Are you sure you found nothing different between them? :smile:

Can I PM you? I believe I see the difference and I’m pretty sure what to do, but am having a little trouble.

@gexlenter Sorry, forgot the tag in my last post. Can I PM you?

I highly recommend making a short script instead of doing everything by hand, once you figure out what needs to be done :stuck_out_tongue: Much more fun that way

patience and a ruler are enough

@Arrexel Can I PM you about my idea that doesn’t appear to be working…

Anyone available to assist on this one? I’ve gone pretty far but hit a brick wall. Thanks.

@corpnobbs PM me

Hi i have trouble with this i dont know if i am going in the rigth way

I found a narrow set of differences between the two images, but haven’t been able to do anything with it. After much head scratching and failed ideas I turned to google and found a writeup about a very similar challenge, but whereas they were able to turn the differences into a flag, following the same steps gives me nothing but gibberish.

Anyone available for a PM about it?

Edit: Nvm got it, thanks to a tip from @anthony, it wasn’t as complicated as I thought or the writeup I found. I was going down rabbit holes.

@rewks said:
I found a narrow set of differences between the two images, but haven’t been able to do anything with it. After much head scratching and failed ideas I turned to google and found a writeup about a very similar challenge, but whereas they were able to turn the differences into a flag, following the same steps gives me nothing but gibberish.

Anyone available for a PM about it?

Edit: Nvm got it, thanks to a tip from @anthony, it wasn’t as complicated as I thought or the writeup I found. I was going down rabbit holes.

Any hints on reading the differences would be appreciated :slight_smile:

Anyone have a tip on how to extract the data of my newly created picture? I know its data of some sort but I can’t figure how to extract those little dots.

@rewks Can I PM you about BitsNBytes?

@kricket08 said:
@rewks Can I PM you about BitsNBytes?

Sure

Hi @rewks, do you mind if I PM you about BitsNBytes to make sure I’m on the right path?

NM, I got it.

Any tool to convert that to digits? PM please… thank you!