Obscure Challenge

@artikrh thank you very much for the challenge liked a lot

Type your comment> @NVQXE23I said:

Do I have to de-obfuscate the s****t.php file? Or must I use the PCAP?

You have to use both to solve, read the challenge intro again

@artikrh Great challenge that one was fun =).

@artikrh i almost had no prior knowledge to php ¯_(ツ)_/¯ but the challenge helped me learn a lot . The description is well written and clear with no random guessing. So a big thank you

Thanks for this challenge, by far the funnest one I’ve done yet

Hey guys. I managed to decode the commands but unable to extract k**x file. Can anyone please give me nudge? Thanks in advance

@artikrh amazing challenge… man, I had a blast going through this, getting stuck, then realizing something and getting unstuck… Very nice! Well done!

As a general tip, if you manage to decode the attacker’s commands, try to research a bit the file type and see how you can ‘open’ it :slight_smile: … there’s no need to ‘extract’ it somehow, you’ll just see it there if you managed to get to that point.

Type your comment> @nkhan95 said:

Hey guys. I managed to decode the commands but unable to extract k**x file. Can anyone please give me nudge? Thanks in advance

Finally… :slight_smile: thanks for the hint Z3nn but I didn’t fount way to see the contents of k**x file without extracting it and cracking its pw.

I dropped you a message :stuck_out_tongue: hope it helps… regarding what you said here, maybe that’s part of the whole process :smiley:

Amazing i learn a lot!

Really cool challenge, I liked it alot! :slight_smile:

Great-Great-Great-Great-Great… Challenge!!! :slight_smile:

:blush: great and intresting one XP…
feel free to pm me…

tnx @artikrh for this kinda challange it was great… <3

It was fun, thanks to @artikrh for this challenge

Really enjoy with this challenge. thanks @artikrh for this amazing challenge… Got it feel free to PM me

This challenge was so much fun! Thanks so much to @artikrh!
One of the best so far of all categories! Congrats!
and i noted your easter egg ahahaha, good luck and keep your work :wink:
I just needed a little help on decoding the commands and thanks @m4nu for helping me out on that!
When you get that is easy… Unlikely other challenges, in this one you have to use brute force to finish it.
Hope this will not spoil so much and goodluck. :slight_smile:

Can anyone help me out? I feel like I’m at the very end… I deobfuscated, I get to the last bit, I get p***.***x, but it’s only 78 bytes after I manipulate it, and my “friend” says it has an invalid file signature. If someone wants to PM me I can show what I have.

1 Like

Hello, I need help with this.
Ok, my php is readable.
I found the Ip of the hacker, but now I don’t know what I need do.
I tried run the php file, not successful

I had a lot of fun with this challenge. from the first to the last step.
It was neither difficult nor too easy.
Thank you @artikrh well done!