Sauna

Found only one user and every tool related to the attack hinted in the website are not working…

LOL…I just started it, it hasn’t been up for more than an hour and half, and the two bloods were taken already! ■■■■!

Found user s…a, but don’t see a way to utilize it

Rooted ! :slight_smile:

Some hints :

• For user : google “AD attacks” and try to find valid users
  • For root : basic enum and then check for AD rights

PM if you need more help !

What? They can’t print money? Guess that would be a RICO[h] act violation.
(Inside job, er joke.)

Are you guys using a linux or a Windows attack box?

kali here

found one valid user but no roasting here

I got H*** S**** with an enum, but impossible to find his SID or his username… Any hints ?

Is AD atack is related to IPV6?

just observation… apart loren ipsum stuff there is also a bunch of random letters in tags. any use for them?

Found a valid user but cant find valid pass to go further. Must be missing something simple?

Type your comment> @olsv said:

just observation… apart loren ipsum stuff there is also a bunch of random letters in tags. any use for them?

The Team page is a very common place to get names from which to create some lists of username guesses. But not much in the 'ol lorem ipsum really.

One of the words that cewl gathered is actually a user, but I have no idea where the ■■■■ it came from.

Just do it!

Yes don’t use any tools. It’s overkill !

Note : Still struggle on the root part

Type your comment> @godylocks said:

For user:
Use the same methodology as the Forest box
Search the webpage for users and try every combination of naming conventions

aw man is it another guess the common password config game. I assumed it was gonna be a little more involved than that

EDIT: Ah good, it wasn’t that

No, it’s just a listing of each user and some manual work on it :blush:
Think like the admins of the company

Owned user on this box! Now going for root.

User is relatively easy if you have done Forest and Monteverde. Any hints for root?