HTB - OSCP Team - Collaboration and Learning

Type your comment> @codenameroot said:

Hey man. I’d love to join the team. I’m not on hacker level but I really want to learn as much pentesting as I can. Currently prepping for OSCP, want to go into a red team eventually. Would really appreciate if I can join the team.

@codenameroot The system will not allow me to even sent you an invite.
@Str0ng3erG3ek you in bro?

Did you send and invitation?

I dont have it. :neutral:

@squid22 can you please resend? Don’t seem to see any invite.

Type your comment> @VWolt said:

@squid22 can you please resend? Don’t seem to see any invite.

Disregard I’m in!

@squid22 add me

io

Looking good, send inv please! :wink:

I would like to join

Yaaaay! I would like to join too. Cheers

@Str0ng3erG3ek @D4rkn3S @rholas @Dro … go to your account profile settings, then Team… maybe?

Hello @squid22,
Please count me in as well!
Looking forward to learning!!!

Hi @squid22

I like to join. Am in preparation for OSCP.

I really like the idea of ​​helping each other further and making a contribution to upgrade each other’s skills. So I’m curious

Type your comment> @squid22 said:

Type your comment> @codenameroot said:

Hey man. I’d love to join the team. I’m not on hacker level but I really want to learn as much pentesting as I can. Currently prepping for OSCP, want to go into a red team eventually. Would really appreciate if I can join the team.

@codenameroot The system will not allow me to even sent you an invite.
@Str0ng3erG3ek you in bro?

@squid22 any chance you can reduce the threshold requirement please?

Done, this 22 start my oscp course, so let’s begin…

I was going to post this on the Team Shoutbox, but decided to do it here instead.
Today I received the updated OSCP materials and I must say that it has been greatly improved.
For those of you who are already familiar with advanced LFI/RFI, SQL injection (manual), buffer overflow, etc… I am not sure the updated material would be worth it. The reason I decided to purchase the updated materials was:

1. I wanted to learn more about Windows and Active Directory attacks.
  2. check all the exercises and examples and see their methodology and how they are expecting us to solve these the challenges.
  3. see if I could learn a new trick or two…

If you already had the course materials… this update would cost you $199 USD

Excelent, I’m waiting to receive the material too, and for your comment it’s a good refreshment

Received the new materials this morning as well, much more updated look and feel for everything (videos, control panel, etc.) which I do like. I’m going through everything end-to-end with similar goals to @squid22 and hope to add a few more tools to the toolbox before my exam.

still available to join

When were the materials updated? Although I got mine mid last year, they are dated 2018, version 1.1.6. (there were several errors in the bof setup from what I remember)

Edit: last Sunday! You’d have thought they might have sent out a mail about it!
Ouch, seems to be a bit of a price hike snuck in there too. Knew I should have purchased last week!

Type your comment> @coldpenguin said:

When were the materials updated? Although I got mine mid last year, they are dated 2018, version 1.1.6. (there were several errors in the bof setup from what I remember)

Edit: last Sunday! You’d have thought they might have sent out a mail about it!
Ouch, seems to be a bit of a price hike snuck in there too. Knew I should have purchased last week!

Feb 11, 2020 I think.