S3cr3t_R3c1p3

2»

Comments

  • this challenge is kicking my ass, can someone nudge me a bit. i know what tool i'm supposed to use, but i have no idea what to look for

  • Follow hint from @v1p3r0u5 and combine tool to bake..................... It's so easyyyyy!

  • Can i PM anyone for a small hint?

  • I Think i solved it without doing the second receipt can someone pm to confirm with me if i did it intended !

    Respect if i helped you ;)

  • Finished, very easy with @v1p3r0u5 's hint, but not sure if I'd ever have gotten it without that. Maybe I just need to recognise patterns more.

    clubby789

    • GCIH
      If you need help with something, PM me how far you've got already, what you've tried etc (I won't respond to profile comments, or on box release night). And remember to +respect me if I helped you ; )
  • Hi Guys,

    Can anyone please help me with the tool? Please DM. Much appreciated. Thx

  • I got stuck more than 2 week. Thanks for your challenge. Balloon I will memorize it for long long time. LOL

  • Hello guys, can i have a hint please, im really stucked on this chall. Thank ;)

  • edited February 11

    I've read about the hint. But even with this. Nothing ! Wasted like 4 hours by googling and messing around cyberchef.. NOTHING

    EDIT : The key is unusable. I always have an error when i try to use it...

    Jugulairel

  • Type your comment> @jugulaire said:

    I've read about the hint. But even with this. Nothing ! Wasted like 4 hours by googling and messing around cyberchef.. NOTHING

    EDIT : The key is unusable. I always have an error when i try to use it...

    Im facing the same issue.
    "unable to load Private Key"

  • Type your comment> @Ch3k said:

    Type your comment> @jugulaire said:

    I've read about the hint. But even with this. Nothing ! Wasted like 4 hours by googling and messing around cyberchef.. NOTHING

    EDIT : The key is unusable. I always have an error when i try to use it...

    Im facing the same issue.
    "unable to load Private Key"

    Hey guys - drop me a message, I'll see if I can help you out. ;)

  • edited February 14

    (accidential message)

  • I have run into a wall with this challenge.

    Is anyone available to PM so I can tell you what I've tried and get a nudge?

  • someone nudge me , i really need some help

    Hack The Box

  • Type your comment> @codebear said:

    I have run into a wall with this challenge.

    Is anyone available to PM so I can tell you what I've tried and get a nudge?

    Hit me up :)

  • Type your comment> @x41 said:

    Type your comment> @Ch3k said:

    Type your comment> @jugulaire said:

    I've read about the hint. But even with this. Nothing ! Wasted like 4 hours by googling and messing around cyberchef.. NOTHING

    EDIT : The key is unusable. I always have an error when i try to use it...

    Im facing the same issue.
    "unable to load Private Key"

    Hey guys - drop me a message, I'll see if I can help you out. ;)

    Hi x41,

    I sent you direct message please respond. Thanks

  • anyone can PM on how to fix the key? really I've tried everything... or I suppose to :smiley:

  • It is ok, that the rsa-key is not what it looks like, and will not be. Furthermore, regarding to @v1p3r0u5 help, it is clear that for the solution I have to inflate the balloon; but which is the balloon and which is the air? And how can I inflate with the help of chef? ...and I could not recognize any patterns in the files, neither in b....4, nor in 0x.. format.

    what do I not notice? What am I missing?

  • I really enjoyed this. I am a noob when it comes to this stuff. it was challenging, but there are a lot of resources out there, you just have to know where to look.

Sign In to comment.