Zetta

@bumika Yeah, I found that. I was talking about the r**** password for r**

I am inside the box at the moment, but I can’t seem to find a way to continue my journey.

Hit a brick wall on figuring out the p******** r****** piece. Found the file, know where the injection point is, but can not get it running locally, so have no idea how to test.

Edit: Dang, got it working locally, but now not running remotely, any nudges welcome if there is some weird setting on the machine that would be preventing this!

Type your comment> @avz7 said:

@bumika Yeah, I found that. I was talking about the r**** password for r**

Ok. Check whether you use the protocol how the r**** client use it. I prefer wireshark.

any help for the p******s?
I cannot find anything useful,do i need to find creds somewhere ?

Type your comment> @cos said:

any help for the p******s?
I cannot find anything useful,do i need to find creds somewhere ?

There is a file in r**s home which contains clues on what he has done and what he still has todo…

Thanks to the creator. This box was perfect!!! PM me if you need hints.

Very tough box for a beginner.____.
Thanks all for help. Now it’s my turn to pay off my debts, PM if you stuck.

■■■■ what a ride … I needed nudges on every step starting with r**** , root was totally unexpected. Thx @Zer0xdz and jaykayray :disappointed:

Pls delete, double post

Spoiler Removed

I’ve been trying to access r**'s home via r**** throwing some rocks with a custom script… Is the password within the first 150.000? The thing is running for one hour now and still nothing :confused:

EDIT: Got it, I missed a thing in my command and a shorter dictionary helped me figure it out :slight_smile: Thx @devo1

That was nice. Well thought paths. Took quite long just because of my own stupidity.

Finally got root on this box. It was a nice one, except for the last guessing step. I learned a ton on this. If you need help pm me. But first tell me what you did

Type your comment> @FuxSocy said:

Finally got root on this box. It was a nice one, except for the last guessing step. I learned a ton on this. If you need help pm me. But first tell me what you did

Definitely not a guessing step. My mistake. You have everything you need inside the tututututututututututututu :expressionless:

I’m stuck at the part where I use l****r to perform a si. I mirrored the environment as best as I can, but everything gets ed. How do I figure out what does not get e**d?

Edit: got it. That was weirdly hard.
Edit 2: rooted.

Type your comment> @anonipossum said:

I’m stuck at the part where I use l****r to perform a si. I mirrored the environment as best as I can, but everything gets ed. How do I figure out what does not get e**d?

Edit: got it. That was weirdly hard.

Any chance I could get a hint? Stuck at the same point for way too long :wink:

Type your comment

What a ride, finally got root. Thank you @anonipossum for getting me back on track with the s**i.
Also, thank you @jkr for the nice machine. I really enjoyed it.

Finally rooted this box after two weeks of work. What an amazing ride! So glad it got it done before it retired. PM if you need a nudge.