[WEB] interdimensional internet

2»

Comments

• edited January 28

oh man this took me ages because of the slow af exfil...
    can't wait to go find some writeups and see if i just did it in a really stupid way lol
    EDIT: yeah i wasted hours because of slow exfil lmao. there's a much better way than acting blind

0x41

• Woohaa got the flag! Learned a lot about python. Thanks @doxxos for the last push!

• Is it possible to return value from ***k? I would appreciate it if someone can explain this part to me in PM?

• I found an E**C() injection point, but the R***X is filtering basically everything that I can think of. Can someone inbox me a nudge for this stage?

• Really enjoyable. Thanks to @seekorswim for the guidance.

• Help me! I can use sleep on my own vps, but it didn't work in on it. Did I do anything wrong?

• I got a flag look like HTB{some_text} from that LONG, but when i submit it the system told me it was incorrect. Does it has a fake flag?

• edited March 10

Done

• I saw many here posted that their exploit worked locally but not on the remote host. I'm facing the same issue. Any nudge would be appreciated :)

• Type your comment> @boris154 said:

I saw many here posted that their exploit worked locally but not on the remote host. I'm facing the same issue. Any nudge would be appreciated :)

Finally finished :)
    If anyone else gets stuck with that issue, don't trust your local python (especially on kali), you docker to run it and then test your exploit.

• Uff... I think I know a lot about it, but... I miss the most important thing! I can't get the site to do even a simple operation! should I forget cookies? :(

• Interesting challenge, learning an fair tad. Can any one DM me to offer an nudge on the payload part?

Sign In to comment.