OSWE Exam review “2020” + Notes & Gifts inside!

@ASD0 said:
Thank you so much for the detailed review, it’s probably the best one for the OSWE so far.

But I still have some questions, as you mentioned before that you took some courses in web development, and you did not go very deep in each, but after reading the whole review, it gives the implication that you have to be an expert in the mentioned languages, or at least called a developer in that certain language, that you can read and write anything. Is this true?
And can you please recommend any courses (URL’s) that helped you in learning those languages?

What I meant is that you wouldn’t have to become and expert in each language, but you have to be able to read it’s code, understand it’s web functionality, and be able to write some code in it, in case you have to modify any of the code. So you should be able to develop things in it, but by no means do you have to become an expert developer in each.

Other than the courses i mentioned above, you can either search YouTube for introductory courses, or you can take an web development course in that language from udemy.