HTB - OSCP Team - Collaboration and Learning

@BINtendo, I sent you an invite

Can I join this group? Honestly speaking, I may not contribute a lot. But I really want to learn something new. And I know that joining this group will make me widen my knowledge when it comes to security.

@emndc95 I added you. Welcome

great initiave. i would love to join the groupe…

I’d like to join

I would also like to join please

I would like to join as well; have been working PWK since late Nov and would love to collaborate.

Hi, this would be amazing to join. I am currently a security engineer who is trying to eventually move to a red team role and these types of challenges (HTB, Overthewire, VulnHub) are great.

I’ve been thinking of joining some sort of team or at least a way to become an mentee of someone with much more experience than me. I am very active on these challenges and I would love to collaborate with other users.

Let me know if I can join, thanks!

Hi @squid22

I am preparing OSCP exam and i will like to enter the group please.

Thanks a lot

cool… I sent invites to all of you.

I’d like to join :slight_smile:

I would be interested as well.

so far, everybody that has requested to be added should had received invites.

Team name: Vyt3k1ng5

If anybody else wants to join, let me know

I would also like to join please

Hi, @squid22 , I would also like to join the team, currently preparing for OSCP, would love to learn and share, thank you !

Hi
I would like to join the team. Heading to OSCP very soon, my pleasure to learn and share

I’m happy to join, I’m also on the OSCP journey.

I would like to Join , and i happy to work with the Team. and also i am preparing for OSCP ,

Abhimanyue

I would love to learn new thing from others…

If you are still looking, I would like to join, only been here a week though so understand if you are too full

I’d like to join as well, I’m planning to get into PWK next month