Jeeves

■■■■ JEEVES… that’s all i want to say haha this guy can help you >> @oR10n

Hi,
can you find that .k* file, or you must convert it to that format? I know what I’m looking for, but I can not find it… :dizzy:

@blackangel said:
Hi,
can you find that .k* file, or you must convert it to that format? I know what I’m looking for, but I can not find it… :dizzy:

Ahh… I just had to restart htb x)

If you guys need help with this, you can message me. I learned a lot from this one, especially when it comes to privesc.

Stuck on Jeeves. Got user.txt, found .k*** file,cracked it , found password. Open .k*** file to get lot of passwords but none of them are working. Not sure where i missed. Can someone please help me.

Spoiler Removed - Arrexel

Just getting started on Jeeves.

Can you give me any hint for jeeves? Because I ran dirb, gobuster with some wordlists, but I found nothing…

@6h05t said:
Can you give me any hint for jeeves? Because I ran dirb, gobuster with some wordlists, but I found nothing…

Dirbuster is your friend here, but patients is a virtue best suited to find what you need.
Try using the Dirbuster on the HTTP Ports but give it time. After that its pretty simple what you need to do.

@LHM said:
Stuck on Jeeves. Got user.txt, found .k*** file,cracked it , found password. Open .k*** file to get lot of passwords but none of them are working. Not sure where i missed. Can someone please help me.

Any tips regarding what passlist to use???

@alaem said:

Nvm!

@alaem said:

@LHM said:

Stuck at exactly the same place! Waiting for my ‘never mind’ moment. Little push needed

rock

@dneyed said:

Stuck at exactly the same place! Waiting for my ‘never mind’ moment. Little push needed

It turns out my hash was corrupt, doublecheck that your copy of the file matches and try a different cracking tool

Got root, but stuck on finding root.txt. Any hints on going deeper? Is it somewhere under Administrator folder and I’m not seeing it?

Look harder, it is there. The Lord of Jeeves sees all — his gaze pierces cloud, shadow passwords, earth and systems.

@lokori said:
Look harder, it is there. The Lord of Jeeves sees all — his gaze pierces cloud, shadow passwords, earth and systems.

Amazing, it’s really there! Thank you sir!

Th> @Talos13 said:
Hi guys I am new to all this. I am trying to exploit Jeeves pc. I have found open ports but am struggling to find what to do next. Any help please or pointers

Thanks

Did you dirb the intresting port?

@LHM said:

google -fu about ntfs file system… obeviously the file is hidden…

@v0idPtr said:
anyone can hint at the privesc for jeeves? I got shell but suck at privesc overall and most of all in windows…

do you like patato? it can help you in esc priv…