[WEB] ezpz

Could it be this challenge is broken? I verified my solution with another user but I’m not able to get the flag. The user is also not able to get the flag with his solution anymore.

Can maybe some other users who solved this challenge verify their solution is still working?

Type your comment> @0xRCE said:

Could it be this challenge is broken? I verified my solution with another user but I’m not able to get the flag. The user is also not able to get the flag with his solution anymore.

Can maybe some other users who solved this challenge verify their solution is still working?

Just did it again and can confirm its working as (I think) intended

For all the people who sent a PM, many thanks. It’s really appreciated.

I got the flag, it was my own mistake in the end, blind from experience and the assumption casing doesn’t make a difference.
Long story short, always doubt your own assumptions, and validate them even if you are convinced it doesn’t make a difference.

Hey could someone give me a nudge with bypassing WAF

Hi!
I think there is a problem with the creation of the instances for this challenge. I was working on it yesterday and it was working fine. But now I can’t connect to the webserver port when I create a new instance.

Can someone one validate that it’s not just me?

Thank you!

Type your comment> @0ca said:

Hi!
I think there is a problem with the creation of the instances for this challenge. I was working on it yesterday and it was working fine. But now I can’t connect to the webserver port when I create a new instance.

Thank you!

Same issue with me here

Get it, I think this challenge is not worth the time passed on it.
But anyway, even if i feel that i’ve wasted my time i’ve learned a bit of stuff.

This challenge in an union of error and trial.

Hi!

Thank you!

Same issue with me here

Same issue…can’t connect to challenge after spawning instance. For what it’s worth, filed a support ticket:
Jira Service Management

Also having the same issue with the instance not being accessible after starting

Why ezpz not connecting? Is it not working now? I can access other web challenge except the ezpz.

FYI…support starting to look at this challenge…hopefully they can fix soon…

Hey everyone,
I’m a noob, but how should I have a stable connection with it?? I can’t connect to it.
Notice: I’ve tried S"L"i

Type your comment> @arg1 said:

FYI…support starting to look at this challenge…hopefully they can fix soon…

I hope so because I still can’t open it from my end too till now.

Support has tried a few changes, but so far it’s still not properly working…support ticket still open

Yay! Support fixed. Hope it stays up. Happy hacking all!

Type your comment> @Crafty said:

You can PM me guys but please tell me what you have tried so far.

I got through the first notice but i am unable to clear the second notice and I don’t know what to do with the hint provided. Help plz

okay this was crazy, its actually pretty easy, the only thing that confused me were all those errors and the waf, but when u pass through this it’s really straightforward, thanks for the box

Type your comment> @misofani said:

A small hint for the last step. You don’t really need the column.

How did u solve it without knowing the column? I had to first find out(and only then I managed to solve it), PM me if u can :slight_smile:

Type your comment> @vellichor said:

Type your comment> @misofani said:

A small hint for the last step. You don’t really need the column.

How did u solve it without knowing the column? I had to first find out(and only then I managed to solve it), PM me if u can :slight_smile:

Just solved it. Good challenge. I guess @misofani means the very “last step” doesn’t need you to know the column names.

Also a small hint. There are two ways to get table names:

• (easy way) quote it in “mysql way”
  • (hard way) forget about information_schema, ask mysql instead.

Hope it’s not a spoiler.

Hi, I’m stuck on bypassing WAF, tried few things, anyone can help me?