We have a leak - OSINT Challenge

Done.
All is you need you can search in twetter.
And then use your brain and try diferent combination to password.

finally

Thanks for the help @50m30n3 . If anyone else want some help!! ping me!!

Hello everyone, looks like i may need a hint, i got the default PW but when trying to unzip looks like im on password zip but im on the username, i got the email & i think i get the variation from the default PW but then again, i can access the zips.

Type your comment> @VonCheshire said:

Hello everyone, looks like i may need a hint, i got the default PW but when trying to unzip looks like im on password zip but im on the username, i got the email & i think i get the variation from the default PW but then again, i can access the zips.

ty @Vishvender for the help

Solved!! thanks for all the help, @Dethread , @Vishvender , @robertwhite98 and @jmehys . Much appreciated :smile:

Hey guys,
I found the twitter account can someone please give me a hint ???
Iā€™m stuck xP

Just be careful, the zips dont play well on windows or Arkā€™s gui. (if you can open username.zip without a password you are doing it wrong).
@CyberHunter01 trust your intuition.

Hey! Newbie here!
Trying to figure this one outā€¦ Is there someone available to ask for some tips? :slight_smile:

Hi, I need help I actually researched all the info about the company, I found the username for username.zip but I cannot figure the password for password.zip. I saw that many people said something about a ā€œdefault ssh passwordā€ that used as pattern to generate the real but I dont know how to obtain it. I already detected 3 profiles from employees and the profile of the company in tw ā€¦

H3LP PLZ!

Type your comment> @Strakered said:

Hi, I need help I actually researched all the info about the company, I found the username for username.zip but I cannot figure the password for password.zip. I saw that many people said something about a ā€œdefault ssh passwordā€ that used as pattern to generate the real but I dont know how to obtain it. I already detected 3 profiles from employees and the profile of the company in tw ā€¦

H3LP PLZ!

nvm completed thanks for the help @Dethread

All the info needed is on the profiles of the employees/companyā€¦ Only search wellā€¦
DM if you need help with something

Type your comment> @Techrvw said:

Hey! Newbie here!
Trying to figure this one outā€¦ Is there someone available to ask for some tips? :slight_smile:
DM me

hi im stuck at unzip the username.zip i searched on twitter but helped me out can you guys help me out thisā€¦

DM if you need hints at all :smiley:

Well, I need a hint for the second pass. I tried all the patterns combinations that I can imagine and use brute over the second zip without success.

Hi, kinda stuck at the username.zip and could kinda use a little nudge.

Hei iā€™m stuck with We have a Leak Challenge Found one account on twitter but Still Canā€™t Found the Password Any Help Appriciated

i got stuck with the ā€œWe have a leakā€ found 3 twitter account dont know what to look in the pictures need some nudge

hei need some nudge with We have a leak challenge

Completed Thanks @Dethread Thanks A lot for Help
Ping me if Anyone got Stuck