Building a team

Up!

Type your comment> @01ph0rie said:

I would love to take part in a mixed team.
I need to educate myself while I’m working 6 days per week.
A team could be helpfull to help eachother and exchange knowledge. Feel free to pm me :slight_smile:

same here!

A team can be useful if you work every day to quickly reach the info nedeed to increase ur skills.

Me 2!

i want > @noproscp said:

Type your comment> @01ph0rie said:

I would love to take part in a mixed team.
I need to educate myself while I’m working 6 days per week.
A team could be helpfull to help eachother and exchange knowledge. Feel free to pm me :slight_smile:

same here!

A team can be useful if you work every day to quickly reach the info nedeed to increase ur skills.

same

I am a complete nubcake but would like to join, if I may

Hello, I am only script-kiddie but i would like to join, i am active. I just want to learn and improve my knowledge/skill. Please let me know if i am qualified :slight_smile:

I would like to join as well. Sound like a good idea!

hey count me in!

I would be interested as well, skill level is low but eagerness to learn is high

Hi I’m interested but I’m very bad at this. If you guys don’t mind feeding me?

Count me in. want to learn.

I’d like to join, I’m pretty good with linux but not so much in windows.

Count me in too! Everyday is a school day!

Im in.

I’d be in

Definitely , count me in

İm in!

Sure, sounds fun! Count me in.

I suggest you all to build a new team since both members of the first team appear to be inactive.

Type your comment> @xercb48 said:

I suggest you all to build a new team since both members of the first team appear to be inactive.

Could all of it have gone other way? Obviously no. Once “team” is made, its participants forget about it. People don’t understand what “team” means. It’s not team when you go in random chat and ask people if they want to make a team, knowing them zero minutes and having no goal in common. A true team usually means a group of people that are bounded together by years, who trust each other.

So, having a team is really rare case. Instead of looking for a team, I’d suggest focus on learning and gaining knowledge, because teams like this will never give you what you want but only stop you from feeling lonely, which obviously is an illusion.