Any hint for not_art

Got it. I was stuck at final part. Brute force decode needed for final step.
Edit: Actually no need brute force, chef helps with one recipe.

Type your comment

Type your comment> @Kucharskov said:

Got it! Right, it works completely different from “art”. But solving this problem is real art!
PM me if you wanna nudge. I got already written script to process that image :smiley:

I’ve done a little upgrade to your script :wink: PM you!!!

Need some help, could someone please PM me.

“Oops - no suitable picture found: Pt peeks at the pic and thinks, maybe this is not a Pt picture ? (found color #ffc000 at coordinates (0, 0)…)”

Mean anything to anyone?

Solved yesterday. I have to admit that, had not been for the hints on this forum, I doubt I would solve it, to be honest. Not at all difficult, a simple python script with PIL and then some basic decoding stuff, and done. But I insist: the “base” thing and the shape of the image are both KEY to solve this riddle.

Enjoy!

This one is really eluding me… No pun intended here. I’ve tried PIL but can’t seem to get a return result, I just get a blank line. I’ve even copied and pasted the “blank” line into a text editor to make sure that it was truly blank. I have an idea as to what code block the shape in representation of. I’m just not sure what I’m doing wrong here.

Need help, I have tried every single tool that I can come up with and no result. I read the comments about rgb so I played around with the png file for three hours using the palette provided by this annoying language and not one ■■■■ result. Google fu delivered a python script that dumps the rgb data out but I have no clue what to do with the data it provided.

Can anyone help me need hint :cry: . Stuck at these 3 values dont know where to start with this 3

Interesting challenge, you have everything in this thread. Just keep in mind the shape of the picture and think what those numbers could be.

Can anyone give me some hint :cry:

Type your comment> @mdaliakbar98 said:

Can anyone give me some hint :cry:

Alright got the 3 now im stuck again haha

I really stuck with the final part T_T what can i do with the shape of the image huhu

Solved!
Base is a starting point then you smootly will see another step

What a ride! Not only did I learn how to count with only three fingers - I also learned how to write Python! Masterful challenge - fair, not too obscure and very entertaining. Thanks @bbz0r for the challenge and @deleite for the tip.

somebody will help nudge for me? stuck here

can someone give me a nudge , I got the base and shape of image hint , but cant figure out what to do with the data I obtained

for some reason I spent ages trying to munge things into binary, had to take a rest from it until I realised it was worth converting to decimal at which point it all clicked :blush:

I need some help, IC htb and words like uppercase but the stuff in the middle never makes sense and I have tried like 20 versions of the flag with no luck and even spent several hours manually decoding on cyberchef

OK, I am new to this all and tried to decode the png file online but failed. PIL does not work on my kali box as I get no module found and installing it says it is already on my box. If anyone wants to help me out send me a PM.