[JET] Fortress

I just started with Fortress and cant find any clues on ā€œDigging inā€. any hints would be greatly appreciated. :slight_smile:

Can anyone point me in the right direction to get out of www-ā– ā– ā– ā–  to be another user or is the whole thing done without escalation?

EDIT: I Know the direction but struggling with the binaries!

I was wondering if i could get a nudge on Command?

Been stuck with overflown almost two weeks. Though it would easy but cannot get anything working.

did someone mess up the machine again? the login website canā€™t be accessed including the other directories too.

@holox said:

Been stuck with overflown almost two weeks. Though it would easy but cannot get anything working.

Have a look at what kernel / memory protection mechanisms are active in the box. The thing that the program output to console can be really useful when calculating things :slight_smile:

I am stuck on memoā€¦ i have the binary but canā€™t find a way to crack it :-/ Any hints on this one?

Nudge on elasticity?

Hey, can someone PM me some nudges on Bypassing Authentication?
I have been messing around with SQL but no success so far.
Thanks

edit: done, thanks for the help :slight_smile:

Can someone please give me a nudge with digging in? I swear Iā€™ve done everything and I must just be overlooking what I need. My sanity is on the line here.

edit: got it man this oneā€™s frustrating

can someone explain whats a fortress named jet in here, i donā€™t get itā€¦

only have the memo, member, and elasticity left to do. Should I be able to access by ssh at this point so I donā€™t have to redo the whole process every time?

Can any one DM me some help with Elasticity?

Can someone help me with command.
I am so close. Send me a pm and i will tell u what i did so far.

Iā€™m stuck on elasticity, but we all should enjoy as much of this Fortress series because I suspect Jet.com may shut it down pretty soon. It looks like Jet.com is going through a major digital re-org with their parent co Wal-Mart, and recently shut down their bug bounty program on Bugcrowd.

Got this notice a couple days ago:

Jet.com Program is Closing

Effective immediately, the Jet.com public program will be closing to merge with Walmart.

Bugcrowd and Jet.com will be working together to continue triaging and validating all submissions that have come in to-date, but all future findings can be submitted to Walmart's Responsible Disclosure program - https://corporate.walmart.com/article/responsible-disclosure-policy

We appreciate your patience and let us know if you have any questions at support@bugcrowd.com.

Hi, I am stack in Command. I see just ā€œoneā€ thing that i can use in dashboard and swearwords, but I donā€™t now how to exploit it. Can someone give me a hint?

NVM,
Got it !

Can I have a nudge on elasticity?

Also still stuck with Elasticity. A nudge would be appreciatedā€¦

Can I please send my code for ā€œOverflownā€ to someone to confirm if itā€™s the right way ?
I cant say too much here.