We have a leak - OSINT Challenge

Hey guys, I have a prob with the challenge. tried to crack the last zip with JTR but it’s not working. Can anyone help me out?

I know I’m very close but just cant get the password right for password.zip. Can anyone give me a hint?

Oh my - i have found the twitter - list of followers - the 2 other workers for supersecstartup. Need a nudge.

Hello guys. I am new to HTB. Done 2 of other challenges but stuck on this one. I found 2 twitter accounts and 1 LinkedIn as well but not getting idea how to move forward. Could anyone give a clue please? Thanks a ton.

Having some issues getting username.zip, would appreciate a PM to show what I have so far and a nudge in the right direction :slight_smile:

Hats off to Saphire Calypso, whoever they are. Great improvement to the challenge. The rabbit hole is mental. I stopped when I realised this is osint, not crypto

Lol anyone who succeed this one recently ?

I cannot figure out what is going on with the zipfile.

Yeah I’m stuck on unzipping the password file. driving me nuts. Any tips?

nm lol finally got it, sometimes just got to pay closer attention.

N00b here - I am stuck on getting the password to the Zip. Found the twitter pages and think i know what to look for but drawing blanks. Any help appreciated

Got it! It’s really not hard, just takes a little bit of extra thinking.

Stuck on username. Hint anyone?

Stuck for two days. Can someone give me a Nudge? Stuck on password.zip

Type your comment> @Vishvender said:

Stuck for two days. Can someone give me a Nudge? Stuck on password.zip

First, thank you! @morjan27
You have to see all the images of the employers (twitter). Search for a Default PW and use that to create a pattern. I used Releases · sc0tfree/mentalist · GitHub (a tip of @morjan27)

I got the Default SSH PW but no getting the Pattern for it. Can you help more on this?

Edit: Got the pattern!!

She really enjoys different times of the year, does not she?

I know the PW but there are some issues with the Zip file. I think it is corrupted, I was on right path but didn’t knew file was corrupted. I even download it again but I’m getting same issue. Can anyone suggest what should I do now?

Type your comment> @elearning said:

@greenwolf will you make new OSINT challenge? We need a new one :slight_smile:

#metoo :slight_smile:

Type your comment> @brueh said:

Type your comment> @elearning said:

@greenwolf will you make new OSINT challenge? We need a new one :slight_smile:

#metoo :slight_smile:

I’ll see if I can put a new one together in a few months! I see lots of other people making some OSINT challenges in the submissions though, so perhaps there will be some fresh ones soon! Really glad you guys have enjoyed them and want more though!