looking for a team to join

i am also interested in joining team. I have skills and i can learn fast. it would be nice if you can help as community . add me :slight_smile:

im in if there is not place :slight_smile:

I am interested as well. OSCP holder here. Curious to talk to other people here :slight_smile:

I would like to enter into a team as well. Really a beginner with lots of energy to learn. Currently reading the “Art of Exploitation” - chapter 2 and making some progress on retired machines in HTB.
If there is still a team available, please let me know.

count me in … I am preparing for OSCP . thank you. please send invitiation

Type your comment> @fooforce said:

count me in … I am preparing for OSCP . thank you. please send invitiation

Unfortunately I cannot create a group, since I am a still “noob” :confused:

Count me in if you manage to create a group, im a n00b so far, only got user for 1 box, just starting.

Hi NaranjaNueve. Looks like there will be no group - no “hacker” level, no group :frowning:

Currently Looking for a team. Consider mee as Noob

Hi guys, looking for a team too. I’m not a completly noob, already owned many machines

Currently Looking for a team HTB rank- 636(Hacker)

I’m studying for my OSCP (exam in April), anyone want to make a team?

I'm looking for a team too.

Can i join as well, i want to let you guys know that i am doing academy to learn fundamentals to have a base of linux and all this stuff. if there is a team like that i would like to join. P.S. due to work i can be available only for mon to thur and some times weekends. Thanks

Hi , i’m looking for a team too, if someone interested PM me. Thanks.

i would like to join as well

I am interested too. Please include me as well in the Team.

Hey im looking for a (preferred) german team / member to do some boxes together. maybe also some other stuff like RE some applications, doing some boxes from vulnhub, learning and knowledge exchange etc.
Just pm me if you are interested.

Our community might be solid for you even if you do find a team here.
It’s a place we all try to share and learn.

The most recent link is in my sig.
Discord at the bottom.

:wink:

Hi, I’m a new network engineer (CCNA stuff) and I would like to move to cybersecurity domain. I just start course for pentest + and im very interested about cybersecurity but i dont know what will be the best path to start. I’m looking for a team whit who i can learn and share knowledge. I do speak french and english, so if there is some french team that could be nice :).