[STEGO] Image Processing 101

Got it in the end :slight_smile: Thanks all!

Neverm!nd…

The hint at the start was all that was neeeded. Also gotta make sure to really make sure you’re typing what you’re thinking you’re typing. I had to stop and review what I was looking at a couple of times. After that it was super simple.

@chameleon thx for the hint :wink: easy to read in that tool.

I already got the image with HTB{} but already input the flag but still cannot :cry: can someone help me

Type your comment> @CaptainSog said:

Neverm!nd…

Thanks dude!

Type your comment> @CaptainSog said:

Neverm!nd…

I’m laughing way too hard reading this comment after getting the flag.

I used an online tool, uploaded image, selected tranform and it showed the image with flag clearly visible. I am afraid I learned nothing.

Type your comment> @phneutro said:
I Already got the flag by all comments hint but hard to read… and then after try and error i get it!!! Hint: Argument

Spoiler Removed

My first success on HtB! I scripted some python, and took good notes for the future.

Found an online tool. Fiddled around. Not too shabby.

Found the online tool as well with the FFT hint. This was my first Stego challenge. Curious if someone could point me in the direction of the script everyone else was using to solve this challenge.

If you get an error with your flag… hint: sometimes…'F’s look like 'E’s :slight_smile:

I just used the online tool and almost got the flag but some part is not clearly visible.
any hint on enhancing that.

Someone to check my flag ? I got an error every time i try -_-

This was interesting. Easy but also really annoying. My eyes hurt now :neutral:

Excellent challenge :smile:

Type your comment> @snuggles said:

Not sure if anyone else went the python scripting route, but I just used a single function in a python scipy package. Worked great. Nice, simple challenge.

I tried download/installing scipy, but I couldn’t figure out how to make it work??

I used the online tool. Had to squint my eyes and try variations of the flag before I got the correct one.

Finally figured it out… Located the flag in the photo but I had a couple typos that I couldn’t figure out until I looked a little closer.

I liked the challenge, pretty good for a beginner… Going to try more… i think the biggest challenge for a lot of people is just not knowing where to begin due to not having the proper tool(s). That was me, anyway. I knew what to had to be done, but no idea how to do it lol