Some Thoughts on Anonymity, Hacktivism and the Internet

Oh my, I thought I was the only madman who study Philosophy these days …well, I see there are too many crazy guys. Thanks God.

1. Yes, Rizoma’s idea was fashionable in the 80s. (especially among those who never read “The 1000 plateaus”). The rhizome is only an ontological theory, very attractive but only a theory.

2. The vision on the Internet that is apparently mostly accepted according to the main stream does not have to be true. There is no evidence or even statistics of it, they are still opinions. Sophists

3. The idea of ​​anonymity as a political force is basic for Foucault, very fashionable in the European left-wing, but it doesn’t have to be true either. There is no proof of that. Anyway if you are interested in the idea of anonymity I would go more towards Foucault than Deleuze.

4. The bot proposal has already been answered.

5. The origin must not be forgotten. Inernet was born as a military tool.

6. The problem with hacktivism, at the metaphysical level is that… they can prove that this does not work properly but they cannot prove that the revolution works. I like proofs.

7. In a world of anonymity, who pronounces the logos? Who tells the truth?. Protagoras (Plato).

Cheers

1 Like