We have a leak - OSINT Challenge

Well, finally I’ve got the challenge, all the info it was in front of me, just needed to mount the puzzle.

No twitter account used, but It was more tricky.

The fact that I don’t have for twitter it’s because it always ask me for a phone number, but using the 10 min sms doesn’t work.

Btw, great challenge!

Hey everyone, thank you for playing We Have a Leak!

I really appreciated reading all your positive comments and I’m glad you enjoyed the challenge!

Guau! Put on the big glasses guys! Thanks @Dethread for the hint!

I’m stuck on username.zip. I think I tried all permutations of hints from 2 ladies tweets ;( and still get incorrect pwd.

Edit: Got into username.zip. It was hiding in the plain sight. As always I was focusing to much on the girls :slight_smile: when the guy had the answer.

Edit2: password.zip was actually kinda similar to the Breach challenge.

BIG thanks @morjan27 for the hint! I learned a lot about rule_based_attack [hashcat wiki], but in the end I did not need it. After guessing the pattern I did it manually in few attempts.

Hey all, I have found my way into the username.zip file and believe I have found all the info I need for the password.zip but might be overthinking it. Any nudge is appreciated

Type your comment> @monstr said:

@SleepyKaze Just pm me if you want, I can try to nudge you in the right direction :slight_smile: I was stuck at the same place, but the answer was right infront of me the whole time.

@elearning Media :slight_smile:

Do you have a moment to help me there too?

Can anyone PLEASE give me a hint ?
I cant even describe how long im stuck on it and im pretty sure ive already seen the answer few times…

Type your comment> @Dan1T said:

Can anyone PLEASE give me a hint ?
I cant even describe how long im stuck on it and im pretty sure ive already seen the answer few times…

Popup anyone ? :frowning:

@greenwolf will you make new OSINT challenge? We need a new one :slight_smile:

Hey guys, I have a prob with the challenge. tried to crack the last zip with JTR but it’s not working. Can anyone help me out?

I know I’m very close but just cant get the password right for password.zip. Can anyone give me a hint?

Oh my - i have found the twitter - list of followers - the 2 other workers for supersecstartup. Need a nudge.

Hello guys. I am new to HTB. Done 2 of other challenges but stuck on this one. I found 2 twitter accounts and 1 LinkedIn as well but not getting idea how to move forward. Could anyone give a clue please? Thanks a ton.

Having some issues getting username.zip, would appreciate a PM to show what I have so far and a nudge in the right direction :slight_smile:

Hats off to Saphire Calypso, whoever they are. Great improvement to the challenge. The rabbit hole is mental. I stopped when I realised this is osint, not crypto

Lol anyone who succeed this one recently ?

I cannot figure out what is going on with the zipfile.

Yeah I’m stuck on unzipping the password file. driving me nuts. Any tips?

nm lol finally got it, sometimes just got to pay closer attention.

N00b here - I am stuck on getting the password to the Zip. Found the twitter pages and think i know what to look for but drawing blanks. Any help appreciated