Registry

Hey guys,
I’ve been stuck for a while now trying to get access to user w-d
I have creds and have logged in to the secret /b…/b… page but not sure how to get code execution
If I could get a nudge that’d be awesome thanks :smiley:
[edit: got it !]

I also need a nudge on getting shell in the b*** c** … i have access to the dashboard but cannot figure for the sake of frustration how I can upload or rename. Someone pls pm

This is a very frustrating box! xD I have found the exploit code to get the second user. I amended it to match the config on the box, I ran it and the first time it half worked (people who have been past this stage will know what I mean). Every attempt since has failed! I’ve reset the box and it still fails! :frowning:

And yeah, I am trying harder! xD

Thanks to @peterdjalaliev and @chvancooten for the nudges (respect has been given) and the hints in the right direction - finally rooted this box.

Can I introduce everyone to the GitHub - WhiteWinterWolf/wwwolf-php-webshell: WhiteWinterWolf's PHP web shell it help here and I also used it the OSCP exam.

Just snagged user in 57min! I learned some neat and new stuff, thanks to the creator of this box. I think ill grab root another day.

Wow! I’ve managed to get command execution as the second user. Took some effort!!! xD This is a tough box, but very enjoyable. On to root.

I really loved this machine. Super super fun, I loved it. Learned a lot too(my favorite type of box). Don’t know what I can post publicly without spoiling so I’ll keep it to PMs so that I can just do nudges/minor hints. PM me for nudges for any machines I’ve rooted.

Stuck in geting wxx-daxx user after login as bxxt user for few days. I found the admin password for bxxt CMS, however, I am not able to locate the login page. It seems that I need to upload a webshell to bxxt CMS, but not able to figure out what to do. It is apperciated if you could give me some hints.

Edited: Found the login page, thanks @madhack

Good box! Thx @thek for this box.
As usually, PM if you stuck
or discord alex_ltn#5163

stuck on 2nd user, any nudge?
got the bxxt CMS login page, everyone said it can be login with default password, but i googled for hours and read the bxxt doc. seems that it dont have any default password

also found the username in se db, together with a shadow, but cant found a way to use that shadow, also found a auth_token in se db, seems cant use it

any help would be grateful

Finally rooted it! One of my favourite boxes, thanks @thek for a great box! Happy to give nudges to anybody that is stuck. DM me.

Type your comment> @0xdaff said:

Hint for those having problems with reverse shells/connections:
If the direction you’re going does not work, try going in the opposite direction.

Thats the problem, netcat wont let us listen on the box: permission denied.
so from local to local cant be done with netcat (i think)

Got root! From the comments I suppose there are few ways to achieve root with the same thing. It was my second hard box ever. Really had fun, thank you @thek, learned a lot.
Also big thanks to @SaK1 who helped me with the less obvious method for privesc.

Wow - rooted. Also the way to user and root was really straightforward, the way from user to root was really difficult. Thanks to @plackyhacker for pointing me to the right direction :slight_smile:

Thanks to @thek - really liked this box :slight_smile:

finally got a shell for 2nd user
know that i should use s*** r***** bp to priv esc
i can b
p whatever file i want, but whenever i try to read it, its permission denied, any help?

I finally rooted the box. I didn’t get root shell so If anyone can PM me and explain how to do it, it would be great.

I learned a lot, thanks to @thek for great box.

Thanks to @SaThaRiel74 , @SomersbyDD, and @emilkloeden for great tips :slight_smile:

is anyone able to help with shell for second user, i see what needs to be done but can’t figure it out

someone please help with the root part.
i did all i need to do got webshell, shh tunnel, repo and server. still it won’t work.
please give me a pm

After some help user was a BLAST! However this box is really hard to work on, it keeps timing out for some time and the ssh connection keeps freezing. Anyone knows anything? I am on VIP and is probably the only one working on it.
-Edit: IS this freaking part of the box lol?

Could someone please give me a bump to get from user to root? In admin console for b*** but can’t exploit service. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thankyou