Hack team for begginers

Good afternoon,

I wonder if anyone is interested in creating a team to learn about hacking techniques.

I am a real n00b in this area, but I know that sharing knowledge, books, questions, code, is the fastest way to learn. I also know that when you teach others you also learn.

Nobody knows everything, so it would be great to form a team with people interested in any of the subjects such as for example Linux, Windows, Reversing, Crypto, Coding, Nets, HTML…etc … No matter the level, but it does matter the motivation.

If someone is interested, please leave a note here or send me a private notification via HTB and we will get organize.

I’m sorry, I introduce myself a little…I’m interested in the whole ethical hacking world, I’m studying Python, C / C ++. I am a Linux user (beginner) and Windows user. Highly motivated. I can work in english/spanish (bilingual) and a bit of french and italian. - clear

Hola BlackFriar, mi espanol no muy bien. So english it would need to be. Just getting back into HTB after some time away. Happy to share/learn/help wherever I can. I work in the security area as a blue teamer, mainly on email and malware infections. Looking to broaden my knowledge. Cheers Andrew

We’ve got something like this going already on discord, if you want the invite you’re welcome to join.

@AndrewL said:

Hola BlackFriar, mi espanol no muy bien. So english it would need to be. Just getting back into HTB after some time away. Happy to share/learn/help wherever I can. I work in the security area as a blue teamer, mainly on email and malware infections. Looking to broaden my knowledge. Cheers Andrew

Very interesting @AndrewL Thank you,

Some interested people are already answering by private message.

I will inform you as we go forward.

For now I count on you too.

Cheers

@mz1911 said:
We’ve got something like this going already on discord, if you want the invite you’re welcome to join.

Great, maybe we could do something together.

Could you leave an invitation (public or private) to take a look through your Discord channel?

Thanks @mz1911

Sure, here’s a thread I started- HxSEALs Discord - Invite - Off-topic - Hack The Box :: Forums - invite should be good for the rest of today, then i’ll update

@mz1911 said:

Sure, here’s a thread I started- HxSEALs Discord - Invite - Off-topic - Hack The Box :: Forums - invite should be good for the rest of today, then i’ll update

Hi, I’d be interested in joining as well! I’m currently a blue team guy as well, trying to learn this side of security. I went to the link you have, and the invite is no good.

Sorry about that @ardevas09 new invite will be posted in less than 5 min!

Type your comment> @mz1911 said:

Discord is never a good place for small business chat groups. It’s supposed to be a place for very large communities where moderation is just required, here’s why it provides such beautiful system as roles. It doesn’t make any bit of sense to create a server for 15-20 people, where only 3-4 of them will be messaging with each other few times a month.

Respect resources Discord provides you - they are not unlimited.

It’s working pretty well for us so far…

How many of these who joined your server are actually interested in team and learning, and not only in just having one more h4xing-related server in their h4xing-related server list?

If you joined, you’d know :wink: