Postman

Can they please stop putting these insanely difficult boxes under easy…

Spoiler Removed

just rooted the box without metasploit, using owasp-zap and the manual request editor. sweet one, I learned a lot during the inital foothold…

hints: enumerate, google and don’t just run the exploits, try to understand how they work, what they do. and if you fail, try harder. :slight_smile:

Hello, I’ve managed to ---------- can I get a help here to validate that my action is on the right path? Thanks

EDIT: somehow im in,

Type your comment> @rmn0x01 said:

Hello, I’ve managed to ---------- can I get a help here to validate that my action is on the right path? Thanks

EDIT: somehow im in,

ok im still bamboozled by how i can get in to user, anyone up for a question? Thanks

Could anyone give me a slight push in the correct direction? I have tried two ports, multiple exploits, directory fuzzing, manual exploitation and nothing seems to be taking a hold.
With one port I am getting read-only slave.
With the other there is nothing really to go with. Any help would be appreciated.

when people say “root was easy” or “user was easy” for beginner dont look that way but when they say that means “there alot to learn for beginnesr” but all in all that that cook book is really cooked for beginner

Can someone point me to the right directory to point the ss* key to?

KIndly PM

Type your comment> @Lytes said:

KIndly PM

In which file keys should be placed? Think about how to do it trough vulnerable service r**is

Type your comment> @Nism0 said:

KIndly PM

In which file keys should be placed? Think about how to do it trough vulnerable service r**is

Got it. Turned out I had the right directory from start but other users were overwriting my key, I wrote a script to speed up the process.

i found ik and i decrypt it and i got c8.Then I used it to login user M*** but it keeps saying Connection closed by 10.10.10.160 port **.

sorry double post

rooted.
server was messed up by someone… root exploit didnt work until reset machine…
If u need help feel free to PM me

can someone please help me understand which user to place the ssh key into? I have tried creating my own user to no avail. I have tried with users I expect may be on the box again to no avail.

Please someone help me out.

EDIT: woohoo! Figured it out.

KIndly PM

Got it. Turned out I had the right directory from start but other users were overwriting my key, I wrote a script to speed up the process.

i found ik and i decrypt it and i got c8.Then I used it to login user M*** but it keeps saying Connection closed by 10.10.10.160 port **.

I just logged in with success. Are u sure you’re trying the right port? :>

KIndly PM

I just logged in with success. Are u sure you’re trying the right port? :>

I couldnt ss* into M***, I however found a way to get in. How to get root… Someone should kindly PM me an hint for root. Every clue I see seems to point at metaspl*** which I’m not familiar with (intentionally as I plan on getting OSCP soon)

got root. Pretty strange because of a vuln who give me user and root flag ! Feel free to PM if needed

(Quote)
I couldnt ss* into M***, I however found a way to get in. How to get root… Someone should kindly PM me an hint for root. Every clue I see seems to point at metaspl*** which I’m not familiar with (intentionally as I plan on getting OSCP soon)

If so many ways bring you to metasploit, maybe it is time to learn it :slight_smile:

I am trying to get an initial foothold using a certain redis.py, which interacts with redis & ssh.

Can anyone tell me if this is a rabit hole, and if not, please PM :slight_smile:

Rooted!
This box was a pain in the *** for me, because i keep trying the right things with so little mistakes, and i almost lost my mind. I don’t really liked it, but congrats to those who created it.
Big thanks to my fellows pro hackers @AzAxIaL and @secucyber for helping me out when i most needed.
Pm me if you need help. (my way was to root first and then got the user)

Just rooted the box. Can someone provide some guidance on how to do it without the easy tool if there is a way?