Job Application

I applied for a job on HackTheBox, but i forgot to paste the link to my resume and now it wont let me withdraw or re-apply. Is there a way i can work around this?

Well don’t worry.Either you apply correctly or in anyway you will probably get no reply.I have applied on more than 20-30 jobs with a decent profile but i didn’t even receive a single reply.
I think these jobs are expired or just posted there with no valid reason.
I personally found all that a ■■■■.

You’ll probably be more successful contacting the company directly and referencing that you saw they were hiring on HTB. Gotten a probably 60-70% reply rate that way.

Type your comment> @Xentropy said:

You’ll probably be more successful contacting the company directly and referencing that you saw they were hiring on HTB. Gotten a probably 60-70% reply rate that way.

I’ll do that. Thank you. And while I’m at it, do you happen to know the most effective place to find pen testing jobs in the U.S? Indeed, and monster hardly have any.

@TheHackerKid said:

I’ll do that. Thank you. And while I’m at it, do you happen to know the most effective place to find pen testing jobs in the U.S? Indeed, and monster hardly have any.

They’re absolutely there.

Most of the corporate ones, however, will probably have a different title due to how HR codes specific positions. Everything from “security engineer” to “data scientist” could be what you’re looking for - you’re just going to need to dig in deeper to the actual posts to see.

Can’t really give you anything more specific than that because it will vary depending on the company.

Type your comment> @TheHackerKid said:

LinkedIn might have a lot, based on the frequency of the job recommendations I get.