Forest

Hi All.

I have a very specific problem, but i don’t want to give anything away, so I’ll try and stick to what others have already outlined here.

I am at the stage where you add a user to a certain group and then scan the AD using a certain ingestor.

However, no matter which local version I use, they all fail. No output and no error message. I used a remote py version which does collect the data and I can throw this data into the Hound but now I see a new problem.

After adding the user to the group, I still dont see an available attack path, which leads me to believe my ingestor is maybe not reading the domain entirely.

If I am correct, then adding the user to the group should give it potential access to some new security rights and this should show up in the Hound after a rescan?

Sorry… trying to be vague. I hope some of you guys get what I’m trying to say here lol

Any help would be greatly appreciated at this point.

Cheers!

Edit - Turns out I wasn’t missing any knowledge. Turns out the remote py data collector (hint) does not collect all the data needed to show a path.