Zetta

Any hint to jump from r** to p******s ?

Spoiler Removed

I logged to ftp with cred also I changed to ipv6 but I don’t know what next can I have a hint

Stuck on finding creds for ps. Or to jump from r to p**s. Who has a hint?

I’m working for root any hint ? PM

I’m totally stuck on root. found what could be done, but having troubles with making the changes… :confused: any hint would be appreciated

stuck on finding ipv6, issuing E*** and the f*p still reply me on ipv4 any hints?

Stuck on the si in rg, can somebody give me hints on how to build the correct qy? thanks in advance

EDIT: Got root:)
First hard box for me, took a while but learned a lot in the process.
thx @gh0stm5n and @Divyanshu

Got a private key for user r** but it does not work. Can someone PM me and hint about it pls?

You need to use some violence -:slight_smile:

A bit stuck on the r**** portion trying to figure out what I am need to use some force with. Can someone PM me have a few questions on that portion have a script capable of doing most of what I need i believe. Cheers,

@kkbear said:

stuck on finding ipv6, issuing E*** and the f*p still reply me on ipv4 any hints?

Similar problem.

In my case it just says “invalid command” and refuses to do anything.

Ok - as far as I can see, none of the commands in that RFC are being recognised. Is it a problem with my FTP client?

Solved - thanks @sapling

Got ipv6, but stuck what to do next.

OMFG ! Finally got root - i feel stupid after rooting because I looked for like 1 hour to find something that I already read but not realized…great machine ! All the way to root.

Im badly stuck user to get p***** shell. I found creds, found exploit, I cant figure l***** parameters. Any nudge after for this

@noi said:

Im badly stuck user to get p***** shell. I found creds, found exploit, I cant figure l***** parameters. Any nudge after for this

All I can really say is lots and lots of trial and error. I didn’t find a good resource on this and as others have asked, I didn’t keep a note of my final choices.

Try different escape characters and look up the various syntax options for the initial tool.

Finally:

id
uid=0(root) gid=0(root) groups=0(root)

I learnt alot from that box, but I dont like that last guessing part!

Generally nice box! If need help you can ask about in pm.

got a “shell” of ps, but don’t know where to go next
checked r
g config using g
* s***, but seems that it will only write to a table of p******s
if it is reading the table, then i know it is injectable, but it is writing only, not sure how to inject