HDC

Spoiler Removed - Arrexel

where are you sending those emails from ?

@gm67445 ,mailing from the cpanel…using its mailing functionality

pm me the mail list you got

hi all, i can not get it. i have analyzed the code from index.php but i think there is something i am missing. i do not want to spoiler so if someone wants to pm me (not for the solution) but for exchange some ideas i am here. tnx in advance.

ConTRoL what U see and read the description of the challenge!

@mirkus said:
hi all, i can not get it. i have analyzed the code from index.php but i think there is something i am missing. i do not want to spoiler so if someone wants to pm me (not for the solution) but for exchange some ideas i am here. tnx in advance.

i got. but i have still some doubt regarding flow post action method…

I have gone through the source code completely, have had no success in logging in can I pm someone I am not sure if i am looking in the right place.

Can someone pm me with a clue?
Thank you.

@Glorious said:
Thank you.

Nobody can help you unless you tell us where exactly you are stuck.

Spoiler Removed - Arrexel

This took me a lot longer than it should have. Be very thorough when reviewing the web application. Everything you need to access the web application is on there. Don’t over complicate things.

@it4chi said:

@Glorious said:
Thank you.

Unfortunately, in this challenge I don’t have anything. I reviewed all the source code but found nothing. :frowning:

@Glorious said:

@it4chi said:

@Glorious said:
Thank you.

Unfortunately, in this challenge I don’t have anything. I reviewed all the source code but found nothing. :frowning:

PM me with what you have done so far i’ll try to help.

Hi Guys ,
I have been having issues with this website. One of them is filtered ports, i used an aggressive scan the other week and i was able to get several Open ports and Today nmap has displayed 1000 filtered ports. Is any one having the same issue , if so is there any solutions ?

hi guys !!
I am on the security area and i cant send this email, i try to send to everyone everywhere nothing work … can someone pm me with some help ?

@Lok1 said:
hi guys !!
I am on the security area and i cant send this email, i try to send to everyone everywhere nothing work … can someone pm me with some help ?

Feel free to PM me.

okay - im where i think i need to be, have found the ‘good boys’ to send to but… i feel there is something missing after i send…? this is probably something i am going to punch myself in the face once i see it too… nudge anyone?

@whammy said:
okay - im where i think i need to be, have found the ‘good boys’ to send to but… i feel there is something missing after i send…? this is probably something i am going to punch myself in the face once i see it too… nudge anyone?

okay - punching myself now… found it.

@bkmstar said:
Hi Guys ,
I have been having issues with this website. One of them is filtered ports, i used an aggressive scan the other week and i was able to get several Open ports and Today nmap has displayed 1000 filtered ports. Is any one having the same issue , if so is there any solutions ?

This is a Web challenge, not a box. Don’t scan ports or try to get into the machine. Just play with the challenge in your browser (or proxy, wireshark, whatever)