OpenAdmin

Cant even ping through…

Edit:
Finally rooted as the box is back up online…

This is the first box published on 2020 and it is an easy box. Nothing much to go by as there is nothing difficult. Don’t think too complicated and you should be able to root in quite awhile.

Initial:
Enumerate the port and find those sites. If you didn’t find what you are looking for, change to other tools and try it again… Once you have find it, you can google it and the answer that you are looking for is right in front of you.

User1:
Don’t think too much, just enumerate and don’t miss every single details. You should be fine here…

User2:
Find the file, understand it and think about what it is doing. Once you have figured out, do watch out for the ripper that are coming.

Root:
Get the Flag Out from the Recycle Bins

another vip ad nice

eu free offline :frowning: . Guess I’ll try tomorrow

11 min to root nice!
me just waiting for free eu server release…

can’t ping it too…wtf?

why is eu free offline. and us free

How can you get root if nobody can access the machine? Well done @Kucharskov

Should subscribe for VIP I think…
Well done @Kucharskov for first blood

I was in the middle of running my enumeration just to see first blood taken already 11 min in. Like WTF I want to be that good lol. Congrats @Kucharskov and @R4J, though really wondering how root was taken before user.

Type your comment> @cyberafro said:

Should subscribe for VIP I think…
Well done @Kucharskov for first blood

Good answer, the free access accounts we need to wait

Not available on EU-Free server. Wating for the update.

This one is pretty hard, very difficult to hack an offline box… :expressionless:

try harder!

au free is offline too :frowning:

i guess this one is physical hacking :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi guys, i need help for user. So i knocked out two guards and stole their keys. Now I’m in a huge room full with blinking machines and it’s very loud here. Do i have to find a specific terminal?

call Team A xd

Type your comment> @testmeister said:

Hi guys, i need help for user. So i knocked out two guards and stole their keys. Now I’m in a huge room full with blinking machines and it’s very loud here. Do i have to find a specific terminal?

look for the offline server and turn it on first and maybe you need to smack it a little bit

Type your comment> @testmeister said:

LOL!!! Yes you do… It’s the one that has no blinking lights… Most likely the power cord is laying down and wrapped around it.

need a hint