[MISC] Crime

Here we gather some ideas about the challenge. Avoiding spoilers

Each position is an x, y coordinate.
“The suspects leaves a letter to Mr Rene Descartes family to inform them that they need to bring the ransom money to a location where the shape formed by these three points is incomplete EQUILIBRIUM.”

I am thinking that the victim may be partial to a particular type of coordination
@nemen - I’d spoiler the name
*Edit - oh yeah - I found an online auto transcription service that gives you 30 mins of free transcription - I’ve got to go back through it to make some corrections to it but it seems to have got it mostly right from what I’ve reviewed so far

You might need to look for a Speech to Text transcriber

OK, I Tried 8 - 12 tools no luck , i think these “coordinates” are not Coordinates -.-.

Type your comment> @Tahher said:

OK, I Tried 8 - 12 tools no luck , i think these “coordinates” are not Coordinates -.-.

Try IBM Watson

Type your comment> @ajdumanhug said:

Try IBM Watson

I got the “Large Numbers” But im stuck here.

Try IBM Watson

I got the “Large Numbers” But im stuck here.

Read the messages above about those numbers. You have to do something with those numbers and hint can be found on the message you transcribed.

Type your comment> @f00l8r1t3 said:

@ajdumanhug

I would have tried Watson a long time ago … if there was a free way to try any of it. There is not, apparently, where I am located or connecting from. Also saying “Watson” is like saying “Adobe” which many do when they mean “Acrobat.”

If Watson is required for this Challenge, why not point that way by alluding to Sherlock or Moriarty or something that is clueful?

There’s a free Watson thing and there are many free sites out there.

@ajdumanhug

I would have tried Watson a long time ago … if there was a free way to try any of it. There is not, apparently, where I am located or connecting from. Also saying “Watson” is like saying “Adobe” which many do when they mean “Acrobat.”

If Watson is required for this Challenge, why not point that way by alluding to Sherlock or Moriarty or something that is clueful?

There’s a free Watson thing and there are many free sites out there.

We have the numbers.

That has never been the issue. Your suggestion of Watson seemed to imply it was part of decoding or deciphering those numbers, not transcribing them.

The issue is the numbers. We are told they are coordinates. One assumes cartesian given the context of the storyline. These numbers do not map given any form of geospatial coordinate encoding system that I have come across in my researches.

The link you gave is the speech-to-text I found and used the day the challenge was released. My frustration and others on here is that these numbers are absurdly large and nonsensical given the storyline and context.

Rabbit Hole, I guess. Read the message carefully and there are lots of hints there.

I think those numbers are a rabbit hole. The flag is hidden in the audio by steganography or some trick…

Any Good hints ?

I really don’t understand what should be done with the 3 numbers.

Does it really with 3 numbers or each figure of 3 values per unit represent a point on the plane? I tried to draw them but I get nothing.