[JET] Fortress

Type your comment> @CzaryMary said:

Type your comment> @djbrains said:

is there a problem with jet? or is it my connection?
kan setup vpn (fortress) but 10.13.37.10 is unreachable.

which vpn key did you use?

it was down.

Could someone help me with digging in? I’ve found a couple of domains but can’t reach them…

Type your comment

Is there a writeup for Jet Fortress? Like a password-protected one? I would like to see more efficient ways to get the flags then how I got them.

I am trying to get Overflown but i am stuck… i have the offset but can’t seem to figure out how to run my code :-/ Any hints?

@snox said:
I am trying to get Overflown but i am stuck… i have the offset but can’t seem to figure out how to run my code :-/ Any hints?

“so”… why don’t you “+” use “cat” on it? :slight_smile:

Type your comment> @Ljugtomten said:

@snox said:

“so”… why don’t you “+” use “cat” on it? :slight_smile:

Thks! I think i know what you mean! :smiley: I was finally able to reproduce everything locally but now the fortress is down (giving 504 Gateway Time-out), so i guess i will have to wait :stuck_out_tongue:

Type your comment> @dnperfors said:

Somehow I skipped over “Going deeper”, but after trying to go deeper I can’t get anywhere. Could someone PM me with a pointer in the right direction?

I think I am facing the same problem - when I tried digging deeper I ended up needing to bypass authentication.

Any one got a nudge for Going Deeper?

@TazWake why dont you check the “source” of your problems, ay?

Trying to get back to my foothold. I don’t remember there being a filter -_-

Edit: Is bruteforcing involved in the encryption?

Any hint on elasticity?

Could I get a hint/nudge on how to dig/gin in… I mean everything I do returns with anwser: 0

I’m wondering if it’s something I’m doing wrong or something I have setup wrong.
Seems like most of my calls are going outside rather then to the box. I’m confussed.

Type your comment> @Alpha19 said:

@TazWake why dont you check the “source” of your problems, ay?

(In hindsight this was the best advice I could have hoped for)

Turns out I am just an idiot.

not sure if jet needs a reset?

Either that or I need a hint on auth bypass!

never mind

For those looking to dig deeper. I highly recommend just doing the DNS Basic Queries from attack defense labs. You will find all your answers there Attack-Defense Online Lab

Can someone give a nudge on Command? Not sure how this ‘feature’ works. Is it s*d or something similar?

Edit: found it. php.net helps

very late to this but can someone please lend a hand on finding the domains and digging in? anything I do on dig is giving me nothing!

EDIT: Elasticity

I just started with Fortress and cant find any clues on “Digging in”. any hints would be greatly appreciated. :slight_smile: