Offshore

Not looking for answers but I’m stuck and could use a nudge. I’ve established a foothold on .123 (NIX01) with low privs and see the second flag under the db.l I can’t seem get the creds to it anywhere and really think that’s the route I’m supposed to take. Basically, I’m stuck and need help to priv esc. Any ideas?

@P> @PLAYnE1 said:

Not looking for answers but I’m stuck and could use a nudge. I’ve established a foothold on .123 (NIX01) with low privs and see the second flag under the db.l I can’t seem get the creds to it anywhere and really think that’s the route I’m supposed to take. Basically, I’m stuck and need help to priv esc. Any ideas?

Did you ever get past this, i managed to get a shell as the DB user. I’m stuck on the internal network now got access to a web app but can’t seem to exploit it any further?

Any hints or tips on how to get a shell as the DB user?

I’ve been able to obtain the flag, but whenever i want to spawn a shell the process gets killed.

Type your comment> @oxroot said:

Any hints or tips on how to get a shell as the DB user?

I’ve been able to obtain the flag, but whenever i want to spawn a shell the process gets killed.

Did you get a shell as the DB user? I am still stuck .

https://www.dionach.com/blog/postgresql-9x-remote-command-execution

1 Like

Just started offshore. Anyone with hints on getting those pesky DB user creds? Thought they could be hiding in another DB but can’t also connect…

Type your comment> @v0idPtr said:

Just started offshore. Anyone with hints on getting those pesky DB user creds? Thought they could be hiding in another DB but can’t also connect…

Try to upgrade your very initial shell

I have started Offshore lab and managed to get DB shell on NIX01, but now stuck on what to do next?

If you have DB shell on NIX01, look at the next flag name for a hint. From that user, do your basic linux enumeration, and you should get an obvious hit.

Hi everyone, I just started offshore, I am doing it in the evening after work. anyone wants to create a slackchannel or telegram group?

nvm

guys i have got the db shell, but i dont see any flags… am i in the right path?

Wow I am stumped. So far I got the first flag and that’s it. I see the db user in p****d but have no idea how to gain the shell. Any hints? Was looking for a AD training but I already fail at the border service… :frowning:

n/m

stuck on LAB domain :smiley: hint anyone ?